Would you stick it out like this for your loved one?

Tags: and, injurys, loved, ones, war

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This was a man who sustained burns from serving his country in war and like what marraige in my eyes should be like the show went on because of true love
My friend that doesn't really look too happy to me..LoL
Well, sometimes after first period in marriage, it turns out to be not so pleasant
So i wouldn't stick around just because, you never can tell what will happen later on,
then you'll feel like a total blob, so id take away ma self..lol
I'm just saying it as it is.
Hmmm wasn't marraige supposed to be about in "sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, till death do us part" well at least you admiited you wouldn't stick around it's better you end it then rather than break the silent when it's too late and can potentially cause even more damage
Yeah well alot, if not all (since its a normal human tendency) go in it,
to say thats not gonna happen...//[quote]Hmmm wasn't marraige supposed to be about in "sickness and in health, for richer for poorer[/quote]//

How i see it is, people when you say that, before anything strikes, they feel that oh well thats not gonna happen, and sometimes when they are already married, they feel that they are trapped so to speak, in the whole thing, and don't want to let go of that partner, mabe because they fear what other people around them will say, or they just dont want to put 'down' that person, or don't want to feel that
sense of betrayal.

ALSO when you talk about that (sickness and for poor) the reality is already there, and they feel that , thats the way its gonna be, all the time. From the first view of it. Yeah and it all falls down to the individual himself, not everyone can handle things the same as others, what soothes another man, might not soothe another, and they don't know if it soothes them untill, the problem strikes, and thats where divorce comes into play
Real talks you make some good points only if marraige was a bit more valued it'd save alot of broken families especially black families

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Daphenous Reid commented on NewMusic's blog post Nyemiah Supreme - 2 On (Remix) Listen/Download
"Whatever happen to Precious Paris"
2 minutes ago
Kevin S. commented on NewMusic's blog post Nyemiah Supreme - 2 On (Remix) Listen/Download
"Ah; I have to play this again to know if it is good or not!"
3 minutes ago
BIGSOLO shared NewMusic's blog post on Facebook
5 minutes ago
PLAYBOYD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bobby Shmurda Popped For Felony Gun Possession
"Lol that's cuz you HOT N**** LOL"
6 minutes ago
Kevin S. commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post 16orBetter Ep. 29 - Cooper, Duce Motherf*ckin Rivas, Chase, Jay Smallz - TI50
"First dude is nice, the third guy had like 7 minutes too himself; he minds well been the only rapper on this episode!"
6 minutes ago
Timur commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Thisis50 Poll: What's Your Favorite Track Off of G-Unit's 'The Beauty Of Independence?'
"i dont f*** with you classic for me"
7 minutes ago
PLAYBOYD liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bobby Shmurda Popped For Felony Gun Possession
7 minutes ago
Timur liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Thisis50 Poll: What's Your Favorite Track Off of G-Unit's 'The Beauty Of Independence?'
8 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy