http://www.kmir6.com/multimedia/videos/?c=news&filter=Dr.%20Dre

Dre,Em,50,Game,Snoop,Kendrick, #TeamShady2.0, G Unit, The Moneyteam will all be @ Coachella Tonight You F*** N*****!!!

Shaaaaaady / Aftermath GGGG... Well you know the rest haha

Views: 4672

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50 is going to shake s*** up
With something new hopefully.. like seriously what songs do he & dre have together to perform huh ? Just think trev..

& this is where game comes in.. WATCH!

THIS IS HOW WE DO HAHAHA
i was thinking the same thing. Only has like what, 3-4 songs with Dre and Em?
I Got Sources Hahaha

& by the way.. this is how we do, a song produced by Dr.Dre
how long till they start perfoming?
34 Minutes
gonna be funny as hell if 50 doesn't perform
according to my watch... it's 1.35
Word.Where the f*** is 50 and dre?
1:35 PM in Australia right Ez ?
no its 3:43pm
You're now watching the throne.. don't let me get in my zone. ROFLlllll.. Get dat wack sh1t off BET *GAME VOICE*

Real hip hop time.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

West Coast Dream Team posted a status
"http://www.thisis50.com/video/california-raised-by-flawless-of-wcdt FLAWLESS.OF.WCDT Ambassador of the #UndergroundMVMT"
21 minutes ago
Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"Give me my money."
27 minutes ago
NZEMR commented on Mixtape Weekly's blog post Fashawn x The Alchemist - FASH-Ionably Late (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
"#559 Rafahman"
27 minutes ago
West Coast Dream Team is now friends with AnDREy, Walt-Mann and Thuggizzle J Hodge
29 minutes ago
Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"Perhaps y'all are in Kahoots."
39 minutes ago
Kai Denninger posted a blog post

Genre-Bending Music Duo Akwareal Sets New Benchmarks With Their Debut Album "Lust"

Aspiring Chicago music collective Akwareal, compromised of hit producer Art Wnorowski and soulful Pop/R&B singer Yoshi, are proud to present their anticipated debut album, "Lust", which will be released shortly.The album is an R&B, Soul, and Electronica Tour De Force! The song's clever lyricism, magnetic delivery, hypnotic beats, efficient wordplay and irresistible charm are outstanding and seldom seen in…See More
47 minutes ago
BEAST posted a status
"its been a while but my new song "we on" is droppin soon fwm"
56 minutes ago
Killer Kingdam commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Bobby Shmurda & GS9 Crips Arrested In NYC For Involvement In Drug Dealing, Guns & Multiple Shootings *Update* Bobby Charged W/Conspiracy To Commit Murder. Held On $2 Million Bail (Video)
"@max payne stfu with that bullsh!t they committed crime they got caught it aint about race you dumb fook and why you reppin a white charactors name? ignorance at it best right here"
56 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy