http://www.kmir6.com/multimedia/videos/?c=news&filter=Dr.%20Dre

Dre,Em,50,Game,Snoop,Kendrick, #TeamShady2.0, G Unit, The Moneyteam will all be @ Coachella Tonight You F*** N*****!!!

Shaaaaaady / Aftermath GGGG... Well you know the rest haha

Views: 4647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In the Meantime Catch my Dude The Weekend performing All 3 Mixtapes
tonight
Going to be EPIC!!!
Ahh so you f**** with the weekend huh trev ?? Yeah that n**** got sum shid.. I f**** wit it

♪ LOVIN DA CREW LOVIN DA CREW♪
Way before thats when people who follow Mainstream started liking him
I was was rocking when his First Mixtape Dropped HOB
agreed, except wtf is with dre hooking up with officer ricky? does anyone else feel betrayed by this? I guess I can see his motive; 50 cent and game arent really selling that much, and dre wants to get in on some of that south s***. but f***, is officer ricky really the best candidate to rep the south? how does dre go from devin the dude, to an obese ex CO? has dre not heard of currensy or KRIT?
out of all aftermath roster, dre,game, em, jimmy iovine,kendrick lamar, slim da boss are all b****** except 50cent..............
^^^ Man WTF IZ THAT ????

This F*** N**** 99 cent Reckless fo That
kendrick lamar is the hottest rapper right now. real hip-hop fans know whats up.
seriously we need for 50 & Game to bury the hatchet, even if it's for one day only. it will be big for hip hop for these two to just perform their classics on a stage like Coachella
Well it jus might happen tonight bruh. .
I already saw a California Republic Flag in the Crowd
Looks like some fans are anticipating Game Performing
Im not saying I wanna see it but I got a funny feeling that 50 & Game will be performing together tonight like.. I think dre is going make do it
I keep telling you Dre cant make 50 Do anything
50 does what he wants

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

adebayo gbadebo commented on NewMusic's blog post Ludacris - Ludaverses Vol. 2 (Official Music Video)
"Luda!!!!"
53 minutes ago
Morehouse commented on NewMusic's blog post Chief Keef - Trust My Gun
"WTF"
58 minutes ago
getrich83 posted a status
"...all is well! JUST D O IT!!"
2 hours ago
WWE TV -WORLWIDE ENTERTAINMENTTV posted a blog post

Toronto Rappers & Hip Hop Documentary Trailer

TopShot Pictures Presents Now or Never Album & Documentary of Toronto Rappers and Toronto Hip Hop History. Learn the history of Sticky Green and other artists that have contributed to The Six movement from the early years up until today.Stay tuned @ www.worldwideentertainmenttv.comSee More
2 hours ago
Davie Dro posted blog posts
3 hours ago
ThePotent1 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post D.C. Goons (LeggTeam) Who Allegedly Snatched Chain From Migos' Quavo Speak On It (Video)
"Calling this nigz dumb monkeys would be an insult to primates."
3 hours ago
Ill Will commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post D.C. Goons (LeggTeam) Who Allegedly Snatched Chain From Migos' Quavo Speak On It (Video)
"wow..smh..way to incriminate yourselves to the entire world..bunch of f****** idiots"
3 hours ago
GT commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post CBS Pulls The Plug On The Queen Latifah Show
"F***** up...LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy