THE RED ALBUM IS NUMBER #1 ALBUM B.I.S.D DIDN'T DO THAT

I LOVE YA MUSIC 50 BUT THAT RED ALBUM IS CLASSIC AND I MISS YOUR HUNGER FOR THIS MUSIC I RESPECT YOUR HUSTLE Gggg UNIT

Views: 701

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think its sad how the whole G-unit luck is with album release dates. What TOS do? 100k? that could of debuted at #1, but it was bad timing, What banks do? 50k? supriseling he too could of debuted at #1(if nobody else releases within 6 weeks of him). what 50 do? allegedly 160k? he definitely could of debuted at #1 but bad timing ruined that he came out too close to some major albums. Curtis could have too if he didnt compete against Kanye. i feel like g-unit not debuting at number 1 makes them look weak. Hell even Fab got his first #1 with loso way only doing 99k. Big sean could of had a#1. Im kinda suprised Game edged out WTT. I remember on LAX they had to do a recount and he got #2 but of course Game goes around sayin he has got 3 #1's now 4. 50 aint have a #1 since Massacre

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s video
5 minutes ago
Nancy Byron posted blog posts
18 minutes ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s video
18 minutes ago
Akuma commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Gabrielle Union Says Eminem Is Her Spirit Animal + Shes A Big Dave East Fan [Video]
"@Eddy GOT'damn boy your last 10 comments were about how much you love sucking Eminems d***!"
36 minutes ago
CISETV posted a blog post

"Masters of the Hustle" (Show Intro)

Masters of the Hustle - The show that highlights entrepreneurs and their accomplishments while we work along side them for the day. Airing starts in early 2017.E: mastersofthehustle@gmail.com #mastersofthehustleSee More
40 minutes ago
WazzupTonight.Com posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Thisis50.com posted a blog post

SwiftonDemand | Love & Hip Hop Watch Party followed by Performances | Playbook Media Group

Love&HipHop NY Viewing PartyDecember 8th 2017, Popular hookah lounge Hayaty NYC held Love & Hip Hop's Ep.3 viewing event where new cast member Swift on Demand made an appearance. With PlayBookMG hosting the event, Patron sipped on Stolen Rum Cocktails and ordered hors d'oeuvre while enjoying sounds played…See More
1 hour ago
George Dj-indeed Turner posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy