THE RED ALBUM IS NUMBER #1 ALBUM B.I.S.D DIDN'T DO THAT

I LOVE YA MUSIC 50 BUT THAT RED ALBUM IS CLASSIC AND I MISS YOUR HUNGER FOR THIS MUSIC I RESPECT YOUR HUSTLE Gggg UNIT

Views: 680

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think its sad how the whole G-unit luck is with album release dates. What TOS do? 100k? that could of debuted at #1, but it was bad timing, What banks do? 50k? supriseling he too could of debuted at #1(if nobody else releases within 6 weeks of him). what 50 do? allegedly 160k? he definitely could of debuted at #1 but bad timing ruined that he came out too close to some major albums. Curtis could have too if he didnt compete against Kanye. i feel like g-unit not debuting at number 1 makes them look weak. Hell even Fab got his first #1 with loso way only doing 99k. Big sean could of had a#1. Im kinda suprised Game edged out WTT. I remember on LAX they had to do a recount and he got #2 but of course Game goes around sayin he has got 3 #1's now 4. 50 aint have a #1 since Massacre

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Jon-Oh! liked Jon-Oh!'s blog post A Modern Day Clockwork Orange
54 seconds ago
Ms Rivercity posted a blog post
1 minute ago
Nay Smooth Frink shared their video on Twitter
3 minutes ago
Dave commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Texas Inmate Jerry Hartfield's Conviction Overturned In 1980, But He's Still In Prison With No New Trial
"Man that's some real life B*******!!!!"
6 minutes ago
Jon-Oh! posted a blog post

A Modern Day Clockwork Orange

Black ClockWork"Know you gotta cry, just to smile" the opening line(lyric) of Black ClockWork, and it gives you a basic outline and tone for the 1970's remake "A Clockwork Orange". The opening video finds our 'hero' roaming the streets of his town aimlessly pondering the ultimate physic of life, the yin/yang, good/evil, gains/losses. As he gains understanding of this our protagonist/antagonist proceeds down a path of redemption in attempts of massive success.…See More
7 minutes ago
Dial-Tone liked Thisis50 TV's blog post Affion Crockett Talks "A Haunted House 2"; Meeting Marlon Wayans; Working w/ Bernie Mac - TI50
11 minutes ago
DUO DAMN UR OPINION updated their profile
20 minutes ago
tyris commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Texas Inmate Jerry Hartfield's Conviction Overturned In 1980, But He's Still In Prison With No New Trial
"U would think people like him family would step up and help them"
39 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy