Views: 8742

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Texans in this b**** no more Peyton in Indy to stop us.
The AFC South is ours
the doritos tacos locos
Shut ya b**** batfagget a** up.
Lmao get em burn 1! Sippin coronas
You can tell batwigga aka younggeeza/rell's stalker aka "actual space environment" aka "I line n*****" is a redneck who would rather watch NASCAR or hockey
Everybody knows NINERS taking it all!! #Roadtonumber6
lol. they came close last season. unfortunately, the 49ers aint been right since the Montana/Rice days homie.
No receivers last year and we made it championship. This year moss, manningham, AJ Jenkins, Crabtree and Vernon Davis gonna b hard 2 stop.
hmmm, you may be onto something here...

Peterson >>>

think he's missing the opening game tho

Upcoming Releases

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Billiondollad's blog post was featured

"Hate Me Now" Dave East Release Party

Last night in NYC at the Griffin night club. Harlem's own Dave East along with Hennessy and Mass Appeal,threw a release party for his new tape called "Hate Me Now". Below are a few pictures from last nights event. "Hate Me Now"…See More
6 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook

New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Pour Up'

Lil Wayne - 'Pour Up'

Lil Wayne links up with DJ Raj Smoove to drop off a brand new track titled 'Pour Up' off The Greatest DJ In The World mixtape. Listen up top and let us k…

Facebook9 minutes ago · Reply
NewMusic's 3 blog posts were featured
10 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
12 minutes ago
fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Amber Rose Breaks Down In Tears Over Wiz Khalifa & Kanye West During 'Sl*t Walk' In L.A.: "I Forgive Them" (Video)
"She's actually participating in an event called S*** Walk?!?!?! Whatever the reason for that event that's f****** hilarious!"
14 minutes ago
King Siddy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Amber Rose Breaks Down In Tears Over Wiz Khalifa & Kanye West During 'Sl*t Walk' In L.A.: "I Forgive Them" (Video)
"Oh please! She thinks tears moves everybody and it doesn't especially not from her cuz she had to do sumthin to contribute to the drama....... That's where kanye met her at in a strip club..... No wives are there...."
23 minutes ago
Nicole Jones posted a status
1 hour ago
WHOBETA posted a blog post

J Boy Boss Azz (@JBOYBOSSAZZ) "Buck City" the Mixtape Out Now hosted by @djjerrynigga

J Boy Boss Azz is a fresh face in the Milwaukee Hip Hop scene who believes in writing about his life experiences, and real life situations & he feels he accomplished that with his debut mixtape "Buck City" with collabs from across the 414. The 16 track effort include a variety of drill & trap songs including street anthems like “1 Thing About It” & “Street N****” tracks for hood…See More
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy