THE MONEY TEAM: 50 Cent and Floyd Shut Down Club Vain in Orlando AllStar Weekend

The Money Team Celebrates Money Mayweathers BDay at club Vain

appearances by Dj Prostyle, R&b Singer Tank, and others

Views: 1309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cockfest
lol
MY BIG HOMIE MAKES A THREAD AND IT ONLY GETS 1 COMMENT
YOU MUST BE OUT YOUR MIND IF IM GOING TO LET THIS SH** FLOP
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!
That Cake remix is fire tho
^ I realized that too, with a surprise.
balling
It don't get much more boring than watching 50+Floyd in a club together.
They don't drink,smoke or holla at broads to even have them within view...not much to see here.
wtf are you talking about f*****?
Lmao.. you would be holla'in at broads if you had 400 mill? Put down the Kanye CD's, that's why the nicca getting turn down and going home with his tail between his legs writing nonesense like 'Bougie girl, grab her hand, she don't dance, excuse my french, but I'm in france, I'm just saying''
Okay beta male(Kanye).. don't be killing em wit ya punk lyrics now!
I don't know about not having broads in view part.. but then again, Yeezy loves giving flat foot h0z shine because his insecure a** needs to feel validated.
''She front, she out the same minute, replace her in five She ain't dope, she don't get digits, or waste my supply'' - Bank$
Its the Angle of the Camera and thats the VIP Section where they were celebrating Mayweathers Bday
There are pics floating around of all the bad b****** that were there that night
Lets make a thread about 50 and his bf floyd since we cant talk about the classic timeless music he's been putting out lately
ouch.

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

BRONXCAPONE updated their profile
4 minutes ago
Aahana Gupta commented on Aahana Gupta's photo
Thumbnail

~~!~@Charlotte Bobcats vs Miami Heat live stream online watch nba game 2 match free 2014

"Charlotte Bobcats vs Miami Heat live stream english, Miami Heat Vs. Charlotte Bobcats Live Stream Info TV Channel, Italian Playoffs Game 4 2014 Preview and Live Streaming: Miami Heat v Charlotte Bobcats Online Free NBA, Miami Heat vs. Charlotte…"
15 minutes ago
Aahana Gupta commented on Aahana Gupta's photo
Thumbnail

~~!~@Charlotte Bobcats vs Miami Heat live stream online watch nba game 2 match free 2014

"Watch NBA 2014 Playoffs Game 4 Sports Basketball between Charlotte Bobcats vs Miami Heat live online streaming free tv, Charlotte Bobcats vs Miami Heat Live Stream NBA HDTV Online Free Playoffs Game 4 2014, Charlotte Bobcats vs Miami Heat Live…"
15 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 8 blog posts were featured
17 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
17 minutes ago
Aahana Gupta liked Aahana Gupta's photo
18 minutes ago
18 minutes ago
18 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy