THE MONEY TEAM: 50 Cent and Floyd Shut Down Club Vain in Orlando AllStar Weekend

The Money Team Celebrates Money Mayweathers BDay at club Vain

appearances by Dj Prostyle, R&b Singer Tank, and others

Views: 1312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cockfest
lol
MY BIG HOMIE MAKES A THREAD AND IT ONLY GETS 1 COMMENT
YOU MUST BE OUT YOUR MIND IF IM GOING TO LET THIS SH** FLOP
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!
That Cake remix is fire tho
^ I realized that too, with a surprise.
balling
It don't get much more boring than watching 50+Floyd in a club together.
They don't drink,smoke or holla at broads to even have them within view...not much to see here.
wtf are you talking about f*****?
Lmao.. you would be holla'in at broads if you had 400 mill? Put down the Kanye CD's, that's why the nicca getting turn down and going home with his tail between his legs writing nonesense like 'Bougie girl, grab her hand, she don't dance, excuse my french, but I'm in france, I'm just saying''
Okay beta male(Kanye).. don't be killing em wit ya punk lyrics now!
I don't know about not having broads in view part.. but then again, Yeezy loves giving flat foot h0z shine because his insecure a** needs to feel validated.
''She front, she out the same minute, replace her in five She ain't dope, she don't get digits, or waste my supply'' - Bank$
Its the Angle of the Camera and thats the VIP Section where they were celebrating Mayweathers Bday
There are pics floating around of all the bad b****** that were there that night
Lets make a thread about 50 and his bf floyd since we cant talk about the classic timeless music he's been putting out lately
ouch.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Pandaemonium liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Watch French Montana and Khloe Kardashian's First Interview Together w/ Angie Martinez
2 minutes ago
MASTER commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Watch French Montana and Khloe Kardashian's First Interview Together w/ Angie Martinez
"Duu Whuttt Naw!!"
5 minutes ago
Pandaemonium commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Watch French Montana and Khloe Kardashian's First Interview Together w/ Angie Martinez
"I'd never thought i'd say this but the kardashian is being used, by a cornball retard with a speech impediment!!! Services her right to be used the same way her mother and sisters use men. only one question why she let a career cripple use…"
12 minutes ago
Pandaemonium commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Christian Group Up In Arms Over New Comedy 'Black Jesus' Ft. A Foul Mouthed Son Of God Living In Compton [Video/Pics]
"had no idea a show like this was coming out on adult swim, thanks one million cocksuckers i will watch this every week, lol. i just had to take there, lets be real you know they all sucked d*** before!! Lmao"
22 minutes ago
Derek Lemire shared a profile on Google +1
41 minutes ago
The50thLaw commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Arizona Inmate Joseph Rudolph Wood Scheduled For Execution Gasps For Air For 1 1/2 Hours Before Dying [Video]
"Wish you could buy stocks on the death penalty capitalizing on Murder seems very profitable."
1 hour ago
The50thLaw commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Arizona Inmate Joseph Rudolph Wood Scheduled For Execution Gasps For Air For 1 1/2 Hours Before Dying [Video]
"At the end of the day its like a circus act watching a man die when he should have been dead a hour and a half ago would probaly set some people on edge. People say he deserves to die I say those people are unimportant. Everyone in that rooms got…"
1 hour ago
Essino-Dub commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Christian Group Up In Arms Over New Comedy 'Black Jesus' Ft. A Foul Mouthed Son Of God Living In Compton [Video/Pics]
"They just brought more attention and awareness to this show... and as a result the show will get more viewers"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy