Tags: drama, lsot, official, tapes

Views: 1124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He Should Follow It Up With A New Album.

Top 5 Gangsta Grillz
Jeezy-Trap Or Die
Jeezy-Can't Ban The Snowman
Wayne-Dedication 2
T.I.-Down With The King
T.I.-The Leak

Some Of The Bloggers Who Dislike 50 Are Saying The Tape Is Sounding Good After They Heard Couple Of Records off It.
Like Who?
Nigel that C********* from Real Talk NY?
Or the Sub Humans on Sohh?
Nigel
Hes a coK Sucker
F*** what he thinks
Dont hop back on the badnwagon now
Mother f***** has been hating on the General for the past few years
I Know, That's Why I Was Surprised.
Because he sucked.. & trust me ima a fan
LOL @ F*ck what he thinks.
The leak was sick as f***.
Wayne tape ?
Yup.. dedication 2 was a classic

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

da champ 817 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Alchemist On Eminem & Battle Rap: "I Couldn't Think Of Anyone On Earth That I Would Put In Front On Eminem That Could Out Rap Him" (Video)
"White people playing the race card lmao I didn't mention his race you did maybe you Only like and defend him because he's white idk"
3 minutes ago
NathanaeL commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Alchemist On Eminem & Battle Rap: "I Couldn't Think Of Anyone On Earth That I Would Put In Front On Eminem That Could Out Rap Him" (Video)
"Andre 3000 better."
10 minutes ago
Them504boyz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Brown Threatens Tyson Beckford Over Karrueche Tran. Model Answers Back With Gun Range Clip (Video)
"Chris get out ur feelings"
22 minutes ago
Them504boyz liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kendrick Lamar - Alright (Behind The Scenes Pics)
23 minutes ago
ThePotent1 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Brown Threatens Tyson Beckford Over Karrueche Tran. Model Answers Back With Gun Range Clip (Video)
"All this s*** over females. So weak, so NOT gangsta. CB needs to spend a few hours listening to the late great Patrice O Neal and get his mind right when it comes to females. Looks like a damn fool and the only winner out of all this is that tadpole…"
26 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 5 blog posts were featured
36 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
36 minutes ago
LL TaF commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Alchemist On Eminem & Battle Rap: "I Couldn't Think Of Anyone On Earth That I Would Put In Front On Eminem That Could Out Rap Him" (Video)
"Who cares? They both fagggots"
38 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy