The game mixtape california on it way to surpassl the big 10

ok the game mixtape has only been out for a week yet it has more dl than the big 10 had in the same time range

let look at the stats

games as a 1.2 stream/dl ratio whereas fif had a 0.85 stream/dl ratio

seriously i havnt listn to califonia republic yet so i cant tell if its better than the big 10 or not ? so which one is better

Views: 1999

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

gucci mane the only murderer in this rap game has a icecream tatt on his cheek
i know i was juss asking why game covered the butterfly tatto??
like gucci aint ashamed of his ice cream tatt but i was juss wondering why game covered his butterfly tatto someone or something musta made him juss wondering

cuzz of his daughter or wife? n gucci ain def ashamed of his tatt bro fif is the one who was ashamed of his gangsta tatt n had to take them off

his excuse was coz the person who did it didnt do it right... and said it looked like a moth... so he covered it with the dodger logo...
maybecuzz of his daughter
he covers his butterfly tatto for his daughter and puts a blood B and blood star insted lol for his daughter ??
aha man i was just guessin bro i know where ur goin with this ... game ain gay
lol
cos he wanted to!!!
on this site nobody cares about that fake a** gayme
still he was a former g unit memeber so as long as this site will be a g unit site well always talk bout him

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

King Semelo commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Breakfast Club Exposes Floyd Mayweather Jr's Trouble Reading (Audio)
"Fif, thanks for saving Floyd's life....Good Job General...keep it real with people u love....no matter the repercussion.."
2 minutes ago
King Semelo commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Breakfast Club Exposes Floyd Mayweather Jr's Trouble Reading (Audio)
"Heads up Floyd, Can u pay somebody to ready this: Are you telling me you couldn't have somebody home school you? How are you going to manage your finances? Damn! I no Fif can be a terror sometimes But, i bet to differ on this one...I actually…"
4 minutes ago
King Semelo liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Breakfast Club Exposes Floyd Mayweather Jr's Trouble Reading (Audio)
8 minutes ago
EastHammondBeast219 liked Karin's photo
18 minutes ago
EastHammondBeast219 liked Karin's photo
18 minutes ago
TonyEssence liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Official Music Video)
30 minutes ago
King a.k.a Da Judge liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Official Music Video)
34 minutes ago
The Reeper 187 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Breakfast Club Exposes Floyd Mayweather Jr's Trouble Reading (Audio)
"Dizzaaam in my (Bernie Mack) voice!"
55 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy