The game mixtape california on it way to surpassl the big 10

ok the game mixtape has only been out for a week yet it has more dl than the big 10 had in the same time range

let look at the stats

games as a 1.2 stream/dl ratio whereas fif had a 0.85 stream/dl ratio

seriously i havnt listn to califonia republic yet so i cant tell if its better than the big 10 or not ? so which one is better

Views: 2060

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

gucci mane the only murderer in this rap game has a icecream tatt on his cheek
i know i was juss asking why game covered the butterfly tatto??
like gucci aint ashamed of his ice cream tatt but i was juss wondering why game covered his butterfly tatto someone or something musta made him juss wondering

cuzz of his daughter or wife? n gucci ain def ashamed of his tatt bro fif is the one who was ashamed of his gangsta tatt n had to take them off

his excuse was coz the person who did it didnt do it right... and said it looked like a moth... so he covered it with the dodger logo...
maybecuzz of his daughter
he covers his butterfly tatto for his daughter and puts a blood B and blood star insted lol for his daughter ??
aha man i was just guessin bro i know where ur goin with this ... game ain gay
lol
cos he wanted to!!!
on this site nobody cares about that fake a** gayme
still he was a former g unit memeber so as long as this site will be a g unit site well always talk bout him

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

dee commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suspected BGF Gang Member Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley Makes IG Threats Before Killing 2 NYC Cops "I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket" (Video/Pics)
"@marcus you must be retarded! Black people build this country so we ain't running no where! We gonna stay here & fight back like real ones do."
1 minute ago
Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"Black ENTREPRENEURS GET NO RESPECT EVEN IN 2014."
23 minutes ago
Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"I don't have a clue as to why you wont HELP me"
26 minutes ago
BIG AL commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suspected BGF Gang Member Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley Makes IG Threats Before Killing 2 NYC Cops "I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket" (Video/Pics)
"What goes around comes back around !!!"
1 hour ago
BIG AL liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Suspected BGF Gang Member Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley Makes IG Threats Before Killing 2 NYC Cops "I'm Putting Pigs In A Blanket" (Video/Pics)
1 hour ago
Thisis50 TV's 5 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Thisis50 TV posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Bijou BAKSON commented on NewMusic's blog post Fabolous - Will Smith
"Erm..."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy