The game mixtape california on it way to surpassl the big 10

ok the game mixtape has only been out for a week yet it has more dl than the big 10 had in the same time range

let look at the stats

games as a 1.2 stream/dl ratio whereas fif had a 0.85 stream/dl ratio

seriously i havnt listn to califonia republic yet so i cant tell if its better than the big 10 or not ? so which one is better

Views: 2072

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

gucci mane the only murderer in this rap game has a icecream tatt on his cheek
i know i was juss asking why game covered the butterfly tatto??
like gucci aint ashamed of his ice cream tatt but i was juss wondering why game covered his butterfly tatto someone or something musta made him juss wondering

cuzz of his daughter or wife? n gucci ain def ashamed of his tatt bro fif is the one who was ashamed of his gangsta tatt n had to take them off

his excuse was coz the person who did it didnt do it right... and said it looked like a moth... so he covered it with the dodger logo...
maybecuzz of his daughter
he covers his butterfly tatto for his daughter and puts a blood B and blood star insted lol for his daughter ??
aha man i was just guessin bro i know where ur goin with this ... game ain gay
lol
cos he wanted to!!!
on this site nobody cares about that fake a** gayme
still he was a former g unit memeber so as long as this site will be a g unit site well always talk bout him

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Guru deangelo commented on 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - The Beast Is G-Unit Track List + Release Date
"This is b******* 50, better stop with your seduction. Why wait so far for a mixtape?"
22 minutes ago
MASTER commented on corentin's blog post Mayweather and Pacquiao Met Courtside @ The Miami Heat Game
"The promo run has started..."
2 hours ago
jBrizzle commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Caught Slipping: 12-Year Old Girl Steals $4.6 Million Diamond Necklace From Japanese Jewelry Store (Video)
"This was a Chinese Jewelry store not Japanese lol"
2 hours ago
My Name Is My Name commented on corentin's blog post P. Reign Confirms Drake Will Drop A Mixtape
"I swear every Toronto rapper sucks Drakes d*** whenever they can"
5 hours ago
Shamika Sanders posted a blog post

@TheRealJazO, @therealMICHANDZ, @rustejuxx357 & @GeneralSteele - "Brooklyn Kingz County" (Produced by @djmodesty)

Jaz O, Mic Handz, Ruste Juxx & Smif N Wessun's General Steele welcomes you to the mean streets of Brooklyn in the DJ Modesty produced single off the upcoming mixtape of the same name dropping January 31st.@TheRealJazO | …See More
5 hours ago
RIO909 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post After 17 Years Cipha Sounds & Hot 97 Part Ways (Statements Inside)
"This dude a joke anyways.. never liked his shows.. glad he ain't with ebro in the morning"
6 hours ago
Fake Is The New Trend??? commented on corentin's blog post Mayweather and Pacquiao Met Courtside @ The Miami Heat Game
"pac man all the way mayne"
6 hours ago
fan123 commented on corentin's blog post 2 Chainz Announces Plans To Run For Mayor Of Hometown
"LMFAO US so f****** done son!"
6 hours ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy