50Cent top5 on Forbes with $100 Million, He hasn't even released an album since 09.

http://onforb.es/IjDWqC

Tags: SMSaudio, StreetKing

Views: 1591

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50 goin down bucks path..50 about to file for brankruptcy...IRS raidin his house soon.
lol

i told everybody on TI50 that the Movie's would fu*k uP his cash flow.
how much he made has a part-time Actor since 07!?!

@MiC where is Officer Ross!?!
Its funny cos 50 has been worth 100 million since 2005. Most of Diddy's worth comes from his clothing company and his deal with Ciroc. Surely Jay Z has to be worth a lot more than 460 million. Dr Dre gets a bump because of Beats whereas Birdman is worth 150 million because Lil Wayne makes all the money and then gives it straight to his daddy? At the rate Rick Ross is going, he is likely to be hitting at least 100 million next year because every song he releases his net worth seemingly goes up by 10 million increments and surely he wouldn't be lying about that now.

Photobucket

Not trying to hate here but wasnt 50 worth like 250mill last year?
He spent 150mill promoting im on it.
tony yayo might get fired the master getting broke
50 cent
sarcastic lol ok you f***** goof ball ill f***** cyber punk your a** back to chain you little rent boy go jump on rick ross and young moneny ship you stank a** hoe
fif defo would have more than 100 million

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Scikokid liked NewMusic's blog post Tink - Tell The Children (Prod. By Timbaland)
6 minutes ago
Tia Latrell updated their profile
2 hours ago
farhad nik shared Shilee AKA Hip Hops FEMME FATALE's photo on Facebook
3 hours ago
Ze' commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tyga Signs $5 Million Deal To Become Investor In Shine 24K Gold Weed Rolling Papers
"N***** s***. Lets smoke gold wrappers cus we finally made it and I'm dumb enough not to know it kills my lungs as well as other sensitive organs in my body."
3 hours ago
Looking for Class liked NewMusic's blog post Shy Glizzy Ft. Lil Mouse - John Wall (Official Music Video)
3 hours ago
Looking for Class liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tyga Signs $5 Million Deal To Become Investor In Shine 24K Gold Weed Rolling Papers
3 hours ago
fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Macklemore Participates In Ferguson Protests "It's Not About Me, It's About Mike Brown" (Video)
"What the cause yall talking about, being allowed to rob and attack ppl?!"
4 hours ago
fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chaos In Ferguson: Riots, Arson, Looting Resume After Grand Jury Fails To Indict Cop Darren Wilson In Shooting Death Of Mike Brown (Video/Pics)
"DisgRACEful we now KNOW he wasn't holding his hands up, we know he was attacking the pig, we know he robbed the store, we know he wasn't going to college, we know he was going to jail, we know he wasn't shot in the back, we know…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy