Off an on is cooked crack !!! The beat is epic !!! 50s flow and hook combined with the PAC sample is classic. And they way he speed the flow up at the end of the 2nd verse is jut Smh dat boy on it

Tags: 10, 2pac, 50, Big, and, cent, off, on

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First mixtape this year where I can say every single track is flames

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

joe cool commented on 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Behind The Scenes) - TI50
"BANKS SAID HE WORKING ON HIS SOLO S*** HOPE TO HEAR IT SOONER RATHER THAN LATER BANKS !!!!"
3 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 5 blog posts were featured
4 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
4 minutes ago
my comment made u mad smh commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Boss In Training: 50 Cent Buys His Son A Miniature Motorized Mercedes For His 2nd Birthday [Video/Pics]
"..and now I have my own money, my own home (I own), my own car (I own) and my own family.. my dad looks up to me lol"
7 minutes ago
marvin liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Behind The Scenes) - TI50
7 minutes ago
marvin liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Chronicles: Talks Eminem "It's Tough For Some People To Accept That You Have A White Artist That Does It Better Than Blacks," His Own Success On & Off Stage & More [Video]
7 minutes ago
Timur liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Behind The Scenes) - TI50
8 minutes ago
Timur liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Chronicles: Talks Eminem "It's Tough For Some People To Accept That You Have A White Artist That Does It Better Than Blacks," His Own Success On & Off Stage & More [Video]
8 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy