Off an on is cooked crack !!! The beat is epic !!! 50s flow and hook combined with the PAC sample is classic. And they way he speed the flow up at the end of the 2nd verse is jut Smh dat boy on it

Tags: 10, 2pac, 50, Big, and, cent, off, on

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First mixtape this year where I can say every single track is flames

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Carlos commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Macklemore Participates In Ferguson Protests "It's Not About Me, It's About Mike Brown" (Video)
"Why didn't he cover his face if it wasn't about himself and was about Mike Brown? He's such a disingenuous prick it's unbelievable. How most people don't see through this guy's shtick is beyond me."
10 minutes ago
F***THEWORLD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post In Strange New Video Creed Singer Scott Stapp Says He's "Under Attack," Homeless, Civil Rights Violated & Been Robbed By His Record Company (Video)
"he sold his Soul and now he has to pay and is scarred like a b****. I see Kanye doing this in the future. Guess it wasnt worth it? Gene Simmons and Jay Z deal good with it tho."
11 minutes ago
$DMoney$ commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post In Strange New Video Creed Singer Scott Stapp Says He's "Under Attack," Homeless, Civil Rights Violated & Been Robbed By His Record Company (Video)
"@ Julian let them be sheep......One thing I've learned about sheep is there all fluffy stubborn and hard headed! You know what time it is, Unfortunately no one wants to hear the truth even when facts are layed our before them."
25 minutes ago
BASICPRINCIPAL , LLC (Deborah C) is now friends with brian yandisha chileshe, jairo aguilar, nathan l clayborne and Play ground more
28 minutes ago
Julian Cervantes commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post In Strange New Video Creed Singer Scott Stapp Says He's "Under Attack," Homeless, Civil Rights Violated & Been Robbed By His Record Company (Video)
"@whoo wow damnnn that was some funny s*** you just wrote I laughed so hard your mom almost fell off right now when she was riding me. Thank you for taking time out of your day from rioting and looting. Did you come up with that all by yourself?!…"
41 minutes ago
sneakywayz liked NewMusic's blog post Shy Glizzy Ft. Lil Mouse - John Wall (Official Music Video)
58 minutes ago
Rucku$ commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Macklemore Participates In Ferguson Protests "It's Not About Me, It's About Mike Brown" (Video)
"Anybody want to point out that the paragraph above the Macklemore video says "Eric ferguson" and not Eric garner, come on thisis50 atleast show you care about the situation by writing it right."
1 hour ago
Rucku$ commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Macklemore Participates In Ferguson Protests "It's Not About Me, It's About Mike Brown" (Video)
"Man, Macklemore is just trying to be accepted by black people. He's an idiot. Mike brown went after a cop, this ain't about race it's about having common sense. Now let's go onto Eric garner. That man did not deserve to die.…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy