Views: 369

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

50 listen to Ja for inspiration?
Ok don't act like ja didn't name his album blood in my eye after fif's line on many men. Try again...
But wasn't just b******* about people Jackin Mac Dre's Music???
Yeah when they actually STEALING RHYMES. Yup!
I dont fùck with Ja he wack... But face it over the years 50 reinvented himself or Stole in your words and became a Ja Rule

Y'all need to step up ya game on that west indian Reggea.. All 50 did was use the same sample. Where u think Nas got the sample for THE DON.

I seriously don't get what your problem is...
What does 50 have to do with the beat? Did he produce it?

why is fif makin the same song that ja did? ja is the enemy for godsake ..if anything ja should be remixing our song he is way beneath us ...this song is makin fif look weak ..instead of killin it he failed too ...n beside this whole song the reason why he wanted to make this song his flow ...he totally tru to remake a rick ross song ... my fav rick ross song actually .. fif said this song was resume of wat he went thru ..gs wat the song rozay made is about what he went thru when he went to school n was talkin about his gf ...why did he try to mimick ross ...when i first heard the snippet i knew he was trynna to remake that ross song ... i thought he was goin to kill it ...but look like i was wrong ..even ja version is better ... fifty has to stay original period ..n maybe improv his lyrics ...

"why is fif makin the same song that ja did?"

I don't know. Ask 50 on twitter or somethin', not me. Btw, he does what he wants to do and neither me nor you can do anything about it. But one thing's for sure: complainin' won't help.

I seriously don't get what your problem is...
What does Ja have to do with the beat? Did he produce it?
You haven't answered my question.
What does 50 have to do with the beat?

He had a choice. If Rick Ross or Game made a same choice as 50 I'm sure y'all be the first to say they joked 50

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Smooth Montana posted a status
"DjSmoothMontana Working On the New Mixtape"
8 seconds ago
ChasinDatPaper's 3 blog posts were featured
17 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
18 minutes ago
Fabio liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Star Speaks On Google's Contact Lens Camera, Caushun The Gay Rapper, Vybz Kartel Snitching On Everybody [Video]
24 minutes ago
Shamika Sanders posted blog posts
27 minutes ago
msn commented on 50s Most Wanted's blog post 50's Most Wanted Model Feature..."Sizzlin Sundays"...Jen Brasil
"money transfer"
1 hour ago
john smith liked NewMusic's blog post Major Lazer Ft. Pharrell - Aerosol Can (Official Music Video)
1 hour ago
john smith liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Star Speaks On Google's Contact Lens Camera, Caushun The Gay Rapper, Vybz Kartel Snitching On Everybody [Video]
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy