F*** THE MODS AND THE ADMINS YOU MAD N***** P.S KIMMIE I KNOW IS YOU STOP ERASE MY TOPICS B****

Views: 96

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Lmao.. Betch like hitler with a menstrual cycle..
damn that thread got shut down quick!
Amma put it back up.. fug that fat betch.
lmao just keep posting it
Damn she workin hard telling the Admin sex stories to get all these topics removed

RIP "Roger That (Kimmie Diss)" &
If eimmiK was president"
k mizzle is on her grind to shut this down lol
you guys aren't suppose to diss members on the forums and spam their pictures all over the topic with negative text on it. Of course it's going to get removed.
Also topics like this, dissing the moderators is prohibited.
http://www.thisis50.com/forum/topics/forum-rules-april-2010

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Phelonius Caperz's 6 blog posts were featured
29 minutes ago
Phelonius Caperz posted blog posts
29 minutes ago
bryant commented on NewMusic's blog post 50 Cent Ft. Jeremih - Still Think I'm Nothing (TI50)
"Yea game on this would be insane.... lol never happening"
31 minutes ago
dopeboy [mr killuminati ] commented on NewMusic's blog post 50 Cent Ft. Jeremih - Still Think I'm Nothing (TI50)
"Game on the remix would be insane.."
1 hour ago
united-gs commented on NewMusic's blog post 50 Cent Ft. Jeremih - Still Think I'm Nothing (TI50)
"I dont like Eminem's music, just not my tatse...but him jumping on this track would be epic too"
1 hour ago
united-gs commented on NewMusic's blog post 50 Cent Ft. Jeremih - Still Think I'm Nothing (TI50)
"Hooooollllyy shiiiiiit This shiiiit is dope af my ninjas...now imagine a remix with the PLK, yayo would sound dope on there too, s*** even buck...remix with the fcking unit damn it This is the first track i give 10/10 this year, straight up"
1 hour ago
bryant liked NewMusic's blog post 50 Cent Ft. Jeremih - Still Think I'm Nothing (TI50)
2 hours ago
bryant liked NewMusic's blog post 50 Cent Ft. Jeremih - Still Think I'm Nothing (TI50)
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy