So.. Who thinks Rick Ross is still going platinum with "GFID" ?

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.20947/title.hip-hop-album-sal...

As for now its looking like it ant happenin yo.. but anything is possible

Its @ 350,000 copies sold so far. .

My advice.. Hurry up & shoot the Diced Pineapples video & hope to perform @ da vma's

GOING GOLD CNT HOLD ME BACK!" GOING GOLD CNT HOLD ME BACK!

Views: 1509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nicki Minaj, Eminem, Lil Wayne,Kanye West, Jay-Z, Wiz Khalifa, Jeezy, 50 etc. All these rappers could do 350k+ in 2012 market if they dropped.

the SUBHUMANS are waking up... in the cold light of day we see the gap between the media presentation of ross and the actual numbers... ross is a b list rapper!! maybach music is a gimmick!! its all hype. meek is about to get a real surprise when his numbers comes in.. bout to realize faking datpiff #s doesnt = fans

lol ^^^ niggah' watched way too many 50 interviews...rofl ''in the cold light of day''.....lol foh' fck u gon' say next ''the actual project''

Lmao that's how zv types
Because that is ZV
Ya'll thought he really was leaving this site?
I was thinking that too zv is one lame a** foreigner
Ross was jealous of Meek so he dropped himself and the group album before Meek. Meek entire existence revolved around Tupac Back and Im A Boss. Now that's over.
i found the hold on meek pretty suspect. but dude is still on fire with that DC2 mixtape.... he will do well because it's his debut...... MM that dude....
Totally disagree

Amen is killin da radio & mtv rite now & its doing better than any Ross single from GFID so Meek is in a good place rite now
That's what I said. Amen is better than God Forgives, PLATINUM DON'T. That's why he pushed meek s*** back. If meek woulda dropped Ross would be in hiding.

what made you guyz think dude was going plat on his fifth album in the 1st place? he never really broke into the mainstream....

yes he will go platinum oopsss my bad he will go nuts f*** platinum lmaooo. Ross

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Man Shot At Soulja Boy's 26th B-Day Party During Failed Robbery Attempt

Man Shot At Soulja Boy's 26th B-Day Party During Failed Robbery Attempt

thisis50.com

Soulja Boy was enjoying his 26th birthday party early Friday morning, July 29, when things took a really bad turn. According to TMZ, one of guests stepped…

Facebook8 minutes ago · Reply
Poetic Killa liked Poetic Killa's blog post **NEW SINGLE** By Maserati Top - "Where U From" (Featuring Dusty Mcfly) [Prod. By BeatGodz]
10 minutes ago
Poetic Killa posted blog posts
10 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 9 blog posts were featured
14 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
15 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ex-NBA Player Glen Rice Jr. Breaks A Man's Jaw, Gets Caught With AK-47. Charged With Aggravated Battery
"His dad was an NBA,so I know dude had a good life but he practice looking hard in the mirror to be a fake a** thug. He's not even from the streets he's like a Damon Dash"
21 minutes ago
King_Petty1911 liked NewMusic's blog post Troy Ave - Hot Boy (Produced By Yankee & Trilogy)
25 minutes ago
Poetic Killa liked Poetic Killa's blog post **NEW MUSIC VIDEO** By Johnny Oz - "Gump" [Official Music Video]
31 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy