Is it safe to say the artists below are a lock in for the top 5?
-Drake
-Rick Ross
-Lil Wayne
-Nicki Minaj
-Kanye West

Or do you think there might be a surprise like 50 ?

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

J Cole not on the list so flush the whole thing right down the toilet
They Might F*** Around And Put 2 Chains In There.

Jay, Kanye, Rozay, Wayne, and Drake. LMFAO at you thinking 50 might be in it. Not laughing at you personally for hoping, but 50 might not even make the list

Wayne, Kanye, 50, Officer ricky, drake
Truth be told, I don't think Jay-z should've made it... Cole put in more work than Jigga this year IMO.
Might very well be the top 5 but I still could see Jay being in there as well
really? I don't really keep up with what's going on but shouldn't he be up there with Kanye also? I don't really remember him or Kanye doing much besides WTT within the last year or so
not hating but they says, that sales arent everything, why put wayne on the top 3 when he fell off lyrically, why put nicki minaj when she didnt rap anymore she makes pop, and why put drake on the top 3 when 90% of his album was r&b songs? on the other hand if kanye isnt the number 1 the list is pure garbage
The list was already garbage when they decided to add nicki
lmao
LORD JA MUFFUGIN RULE
what the PLK ???! BANKS MAN !!

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Instant Classic Productionz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Tucker's IRS Debt Balloons To Over $14 Million
"He needs to make a few more Friday movies"
34 seconds ago
Sam hoody posted a blog post

(NEW SINGLE) J-Dash WorldWide (@JDashWorldWide) Ft @DJKhaled & @NinoBrownMiami - Giddy Up s/o @258mafia

J-Dash WorldWide's (@JDashWorldWide) HIT SINGLE TITLED "GIDDY UP" FT. @DJKHALED & @NINOBROWNMIAMIlisten & Downloadhttp://www.audiomack.com/song/samhoody/giddy-upSee More
42 seconds ago
My Name Is My Name commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Biggest Celebrity Nude Leak Ever? Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence Among Hundreds Whose Explicit Photos Hit The Internet [Video]
"Jennifer is beyond average."
20 minutes ago
My Name Is My Name commented on NewMusic's blog post Rae Sremmurd Ft. Nicki Minaj & Pusha T - No Flex Zone (Remix) Prod. By Mike WiLL Made It
"f*** yo baby"
22 minutes ago
FreshAsFrankie commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Tucker's IRS Debt Balloons To Over $14 Million
"sounds like jail soon newsnmusic.com"
24 minutes ago
MrArcherthePromoter shared ChasinDatPaper's blog post on Twitter
35 minutes ago
MrArcherthePromoter commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Tucker's IRS Debt Balloons To Over $14 Million
"He Need WWW.MrArchersNYC.com lmao!!!!!!"
35 minutes ago
dave commented on NewMusic's blog post Ray J Ft. Migos & Dria - ATM (Official Music Video)
"Can't this boy take some voice lessons or something? Not one ounce of talent. Ridiculous."
42 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy