This guy hasn't put an album out in 3yrs and still manages to make hip-hop headlines on semi daily basis for one reason or another (years after his prime). Yet he's irreverent, meanwhile the only one to do that was 2Pac for catching cases and being in and outta jail! Hate it or love it 50 Cent is a staple in hiphop. You can't talk about hiphop without mentioning him, period!

Views: 275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well that is not the problem fifty is relevant there is not question about it dude finally made money off his music again ... but thats not the problem though , the problem is dude is not putting enough work in his muse ...Look at Eminem is ocus on his music carrer and made 27 M same or Kanye and Jay-z what do all these people have in common ???? Dope lyricism good music , street quality music , nice rhymes , Although they all have their busness etc.. they spent most of their time writing songs Unlike fif cause you can tell if you really anylize his lyrics ..This song is off my new mixtape Before SKI and thats the fif i know

People can't stop mentioning 50 name so he will always be relevant

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

LadyTruth®™ commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chief Keef Responds To Being Dropped From Interscope Records "100% Of Everything Goes To Me Now"
"Yay! Interscope finally grew some sense this punk isn't talented just that weed and syrup talking ...ugh BYE Boy! Never mainstream anyway..."
2 minutes ago
MR.SMITH liked Mixtape Weekly's blog post Dej Loaf - Sell Sole (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
24 minutes ago
MR.SMITH commented on Mixtape Weekly's blog post Dej Loaf - Sell Sole (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
"DETROIT STAND DA F*** UP !!!"
24 minutes ago
MR.SMITH shared Mixtape Weekly's blog post on Twitter
25 minutes ago
MR.SMITH shared Mixtape Weekly's blog post on Facebook
25 minutes ago
cory G shared NewMusic's blog post on Facebook
37 minutes ago
RexGdubb commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post IG User Calls Tyga A Pedophile For Alleged Relationship With 17-Year Old Kylie Jenner. Rapper Goes Off
"I dont know who letthis lame in the game in the first place.Hes not even from the hood hes a suburb kid.Yet he holds guns claim blood and he gets apass??????"
40 minutes ago
Dial-Tone liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Logic - Under Pressure (Album Stream)
59 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy