Don't see any topic for posting feedback for the administrators, so if anyone else wants to post theirs here...go for it.

Anyways. Any chance on updating the options for the Blog comments? For instance, allowing the option to view more than TEN comments at a time. That's some ole' BOWL-s***, yo. Most entries end up getting filled with at LEAST a hundred comments. If i could set it to 100 comments per page, i would. I wouldn't mind the loading time.

Tags: blog, buttplugs, comments, feedback, options, site, updating

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ahh i really could care less
Bite me, Pink Boy.
How you delete a advert from your of your top heading ?

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

corentin's blog post was featured

MTV Followed Big Sean As He Traveled For The Release of 'Dark Sky Paradise'

MTV joins rapper Big Sean on his travels to three cities in one day for the release of his new album 'Dark Sky Paradise.'Download his album here.I actually did give my number out on the Outro. I'm a keep answering too. S*** hasn't stopped ringing so it keep dying on me ☁️⚡️☔️— Big Sean…See More
1 minute ago
corentin posted a blog post

MTV Followed Big Sean As He Traveled For The Release of 'Dark Sky Paradise'

MTV joins rapper Big Sean on his travels to three cities in one day for the release of his new album 'Dark Sky Paradise.'Download his album here.I actually did give my number out on the Outro. I'm a keep answering too. S*** hasn't stopped ringing so it keep dying on me ☁️⚡️☔️— Big Sean…See More
2 minutes ago
ALEC amittu liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West Refuses To Get Off The Floor. Won't Answer Questions On The Jonathan Ross Show
4 minutes ago
Jullsan commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Leonard Nimoy, Spock Of ‘Star Trek,’ Dead At Age 83 (Video)
"R.I.P."
8 minutes ago
Razzelle posted blog posts
11 minutes ago
Simplify commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Leonard Nimoy, Spock Of ‘Star Trek,’ Dead At Age 83 (Video)
"R.I.P."
16 minutes ago
Simplify commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West Refuses To Get Off The Floor. Won't Answer Questions On The Jonathan Ross Show
"KimYe"
18 minutes ago
Dre-Day liked 50centnewsfeed's blog post The Beast Is G-Unit [Pre Order Links]
27 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy