[Single Artwork] 50 Cent - My Life (feat. Eminem & Adam Levine)

Single dropping on November 27, 2012 on iTunes! Go and get it.

Views: 4267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

blue & simple that Ish i don't like! and the fact that Eminem got records about to drop with Rih & Skylar Grey plus Maroon5 releasing a new single at the same damn time will hurt the ovarall sells of My Life but still should hit #1 somewhere in the world. I hope!
It can still be successful even with Maroon 5 releasing a record at the same time. Do people forget "Moves Like Jagger" and "Stereo Hearts" were release at similar times and both were hits at the same time, do you think fans of Maroon 5 can only focus on one song at a time. If there single blows up that would be good news for 50's single because that probably means more people want to hear music with adam levine on it.
Don't nobody care about 50 no more, this song is gonna flop even with Eminem on it.
Expect something completely different from 50 this time round he been testing the water with new sound and flows! Should be good #SK
But provided this single does actually drop, I think it's pretty safe to say that he will drop in February (or around then). Interscope'll def want it out before Em gets his thing going.
I agree with the person who said About the song "Syllables" Just listen what they all gotta say its em,jay z, dr. dre, 50 cent , stat quo. its all washed up now the industry sucks even in the song they said their own camps will run around not knowing what to do. lol THE SONG IS PRETTY SICK THOUGH THEY ALL DO THEIR THING
hopefully this song My life is good i though new day was good and first date alright! i dont see this album being whack. it will be better than BISD he just gotta work with interscope and EM TRAIN is coming so em is trying to do his thing on all these records coming out

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

ThatsJas commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Whose Idea Was This? Gun Instructor Teaching 9-Year Old Girl How To Use An Uzi Is Killed When She Loses Control Of Weapon [Video]
"wow, they just scared that little girl for life!"
18 minutes ago
Pandaemonium liked corentin's blog post LOL - Video: Nicki Minaj - Anaconda (Fart Remix)
43 minutes ago
Pandaemonium commented on corentin's blog post LOL - Video: Nicki Minaj - Anaconda (Fart Remix)
"This s*** is too funny, whoever made this has creativity. Better than the original!! lmao"
43 minutes ago
Gee T commented on corentin's blog post LOL - Video: Nicki Minaj - Anaconda (Fart Remix)
"Oh gosh I was crying that sh it was fing funny."
55 minutes ago
ALL IS ON ENTERTAINMENT posted blog posts
1 hour ago
JermaineJacksonsHairline commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post G-Unit x Jennifer Aniston x Wiz Khalifa x Tyga x Gerard Butler + More Sing Farewell To Chelsea Handler On Her Final Show!! [Video]
"Jennifer Anniston looks uncomfortable like she was just coming to give a hug and got used as a backdrop for a flick that she did not want to take.B**** look like a hostage."
2 hours ago
Bongo Jones commented on NewMusic's blog post DJ Whoo Kid x Waka Flocka - Trap Hop (Official Music Video)
"hes really steppin it up, i used to be a huge hater on waka, but i like this new s***"
2 hours ago
Them504boyz commented on corentin's blog post LOL - Video: Nicki Minaj - Anaconda (Fart Remix)
"Hahaha better than the original version"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy