SICK!!! WOMEN PUTS HIGH HEELS INTO KITTENS EYE, AN KILLS IT!!

Views: 110346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

4real

especially when they stab his eye with a screwdriver
what do you want to say ,by posting this video ? that your screwed up ?
makes you coool
euggh that s*** cold, yeah the hammer thing hella disturbing, thats f***** up to the cat tho
SICK B*TCH!! Who does that type of sh*t?!! UGH!!
Well this is a pretty old video, and as far as I know, she's been put in jail for this.
A TRUE F'CKIN DEVIL
how about the one where someone puts a mason jar up their azz and it explodes when they stand up...NOW THAT WAS DISTURBING ive seen a lot of sick crap some lady with a sharp high heal stpeed on a guys d*** and snapped the vei nand he started bleeding and oozing from his d***....the worst!
^^ O YEA NO HOMO

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Marvin Bernard commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kidd Kidd Released From Rikers Island After Posting $105K Bond (Video)
"Ray Rice"
3 minutes ago
Breezy Says posted a blog post

[Mixtape] MoorE (@MasterMind1COB) - The Dawn Of A New Era

PA Emcee (MoorE) is back with another mixtape called The Dawn Of A New Era Hosted by Kxng Crooked from Slaughterhouse on Shady Records. The mixtape has features like Kenny from HorseShoeGang, Token, Earthquake, FoxaZBeats an many more!! Go check it out if you like real hip hop!!Download it here >>> https://soundcloud.com/lil-mooreContact MoorE here:…See More
6 minutes ago
Marvin Bernard commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meek Mill Grabs Top Spot On Albums Chart With 216K Sold Of 'Dreams Worth More Than Money'
"bumping that El Chapo mixtape instead #PassPortGang"
7 minutes ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Remy Ma & Papoose Joining Cast Of Love And Hip Hop: New York (Video)
"Noooooo pap, dont do it....i guess it aint like he gonna listen to me, but damn sun, i always liked pap cause he aint never been a sell out, a real brooklyn N.Y cat, he gets his bread by his own grind....but those stupid shows dont help a career, it…"
8 minutes ago
Kareem Williams posted blog posts
9 minutes ago
Marvin Bernard commented on Kidd Kidd's blog post Kidd Kidd & 50 Cent Take Over Club Ibiza in New York City - TI50
"Nice to see that Tony Yayo bailed him out"
9 minutes ago
RIO909 liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Joe Budden Says There's No Issue With Meek Mill & A Battle Wouldn't Be Interesting "I'm In A Group With Slaughterhouse & We Rap With Eminem. He's With MMG & They Rap With Ross" (Audio)
25 minutes ago
F U C K IT!! (51-50) commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Jack Thriller Keeps It Real. Reveals What He'll Do With $1 Million If He Beats 40 Glocc (Video)
"he aint never asked fifty for s***"
26 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy