According to an article posted on allhiphop.com two days ago, Rick Ross' 5th studio album "God Forgives, I Don't" is scheduled for release sometime this summer. Although Ross didn't give a specific release date, there is no question that the gears are in motion. With Nicki Minaj already heating things up on the charts, it looks like it's gonna be yet another successful year for YMCMB and MMG respectively. Additionally, with Ross earning the accolades from MTV last year as the game's "hottest mc", this will be without question his most anticipated release to date. More updates to come as our story develops....

Tags: don't, forgives, god, i, rick, ross, update

Views: 3827

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Teflon Don still goes hard to this day. I'm so glad I awoke from that 50 cent trance i was in. I was one of those dudes who used to be like "f*** officer ross" cause of the beef, and i didn't buy ross records because of it. so glad i snapped out of it. whew! almost missed out on some dope music ;)
exact same thing here, 100% ... that was honestly me not giving rick ross a chance because of a situation that had nothing to do with me ... and I feel the same exact way, if I hadn't snapped out of it, i woulda missed out on amazing music ...
one thing about Ross is that he's been consistent since the day he first came out ... none of his albums are trash, I understand he doesn't have a platinum album, but their all gold and pushing towards platinum status ... GFID will definetly be his 1 platinum, and soon after a couple other of his albums will reach the title .... Fat Joe said it best .... Consistency is key to making it in the hip hop culture, and Rick Ross has been Consistent since day 1 ....
cosign. he has consistently moved gold on all his joints, and now he's gonna go plat. unlike others who sell 10 mil on their debut, 5 mil on the sophmore, 2.5 (maybe) on their third, and barely going gold on their fourth. but, that person shall remain nameless.
i will definitely give it a listen....hope it's better than his last....
how can u guys belive someone who was a prison guard and denyed it
because the music is undeniably brilliant.
get off this site... fat a** cops
and do you think he appreciates you spending money on his cd's when he stole someones name and lifestyle and made money off it dont you know regular people get jail time for identity theft and do you think he cares for his fans when you spend money to see him in concert he probl think t himself look at all these sucker robbing em blind
did 50 cent appreciate any of the money we put into his pockets over the years?
if you were real hip-hop heads and came from the gutter this c.o would have no play in your ipods or stereos but i can tell yall came from good homes and probly have both mom and dads and yall wanna be e-thuns on here spittin that slang
the hood mess with Rozay n!gga. so whatchu sayin'?

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Giampietro commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Macklemore Participates In Ferguson Protests "It's Not About Me, It's About Mike Brown" (Video)
"And these comments also show the real problem: instead of being united and appreciating Mackelmore for showing up, addressing the issue and sensitising the people about it, ya'll just focus on bullshitting about publicity stunts and skin…"
40 minutes ago
Jay Harris liked NewMusic's blog post T-Pain x Ne-Yo - She Knows (Remix)
48 minutes ago
George commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tyga Signs $5 Million Deal To Become Investor In Shine 24K Gold Weed Rolling Papers
"Personally I'd rather indulge with some Grade A Colombian Cocaine...pure as the driven snow"
1 hour ago
jamesupopo commented on jamesupopo's status
"My new movie adventures of jaguar james out now"
1 hour ago
jamesupopo posted a status
"Adventures of jaguar james the movie is out part 1 /part 2"
1 hour ago
Epitome posted a status
"Thank you Lord for Power, Love and a Sound Mind! Thank You that He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world! Happy Thxgiving!"
1 hour ago
Jason Nipper commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tyga Signs $5 Million Deal To Become Investor In Shine 24K Gold Weed Rolling Papers
"how can digesting metal be good for your lungs? This sounds like death"
1 hour ago
Epitome commented on Epitome's video
Thumbnail

Bizzle - Love We Share ft. Lavoisier & Datin

""These suckas bogus, they lust for show biz, and it's custom motives. Made them put a price on their souls, and for a few bucks they sold it.""
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy