"Double M G them other n***** fell off"

Views: 1062

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lmao this fake s*** rapper wants to front a legendary Unit. F*** U ROSS
yo to this noddle still dre!!! u got to be kidding me man! where u from dude? how the fuc can u even co sign this fat nut! former CO stole another mans name athen rapped about his life! real rec real and you dont look familiar homey! get the f*** off this sight! plus his FATASS NEVER EVEN WENT PLATINUM!!!
Still G.A.Y is on a 3 year mission to troll Trev.

how many time u gon' comment to me f*****?..lol u think im the only one who listens to ross n' 50 huh?...lol

p**** u probably got a g-unit tatt........

ON YA LOWER BACK!!!

I wouldnt put nothin' past a nigg' name Aqueel

All I wanna know is what happened to Triple C's???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Same thing that happened to Self Made 2 crushing the game and Roman Revenge selling 2 million in a week.
gunplay just got a deal wit def jam...lol

i don't think it's a particular diss....it's just shi.t talking....every rapper does it....

i think it's more relevant to Jeezy....Jeezy did 220k fw....lets see what Ross do....

STILL DRE AKA STILL A PLUG AS NIG!
UR BANNED FROM THIS IS 50!!!!! 215 ALL DAY!!!!! PHILLY STAND UP

How can anyone listen to this Milly Vanilly a** N**** is beyond my level of comprehension
Tell that cop to go Platinum first

Diced pineapples >>>> new day

FACT
fucc da cop. FUCC U FO CLICCIN PLAY ON DA COPS MUSIC f*****

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

greebuh commented on corentin's blog post Lol - E-40 Doesn't Flinch (Video)
"There is a net to catch the ball. Not like you would get hit anyway."
1 hour ago
the enforcer liked corentin's blog post Lol - E-40 Doesn't Flinch (Video)
1 hour ago
BIG SI replied to 50 Cent's discussion Post Your Blog Entry Here
"Big Si is one of the hottest up & coming Rappers from North Wales in The United Kingdom. He has worked with Hiphop heavy weights DJ Bobcat (producer for 2pac, Eazy E, Ice Cube, Mack 10) Kokane and has been featured on the Core DJ'S as well…"
1 hour ago
robin commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Get Your Tickets NOW to See G-Unit Performing In Philly, Maryland & Boston!!
"1st"
2 hours ago
robin commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Get Your Tickets NOW to See G-Unit Performing In Philly, Maryland & Boston!!
"Come to Los Angeles."
2 hours ago
fan123 commented on corentin's blog post Lol - E-40 Doesn't Flinch (Video)
"HIGH AF LMFAO"
3 hours ago
My Name Is My Name commented on corentin's blog post Lol - E-40 Doesn't Flinch (Video)
"speaking of slow as hell... "he tries to caught the ball""
4 hours ago
SHOT shared their video on Facebook
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy