Does anybody still do those album leaks thread? I need a link to Planet Asia "Black Belt Theatre", K Rino "Deeper Elevation" and Ja Rule "PIL2"

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yourtypeofthing got the good albums but idk about your ja rule type albums lol. no time to put up albums thatll only get like 50 downloads sorry

You should also know that the feds are recently very strict on copyright material so these type of album leaks will not be available for much longer.

I hear you. Thanks 4 the heads up... and that new Ja album is much better then his old wack s***. He ain't spittin that gansta stuff anymore. It's more introspective of life.

My dog! Do you know where NoFairOnez (aka Flex aka Budden's number 1 fan) is? He hit me up with a message back in September asking for help, but I don't know how to contact him... this was his profile:
http://www.thisis50.com/profile/conspiracyexposureningcom427

NA I dont know HOMEY SORRY
I got that new Kid Cudi, hit me up if you want it

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

ChasinDatPaper's 6 blog posts were featured
5 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
5 minutes ago
paul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post SMS Promotions Boxer Ryan "Blue Chip" Martin Added To Mike Tyson's Showtime Fight Card
"More up and coming fighters need this type of financial support, there are lots of guys out there who got to bust their a** doing a 9-5 barely making ends meet, but still have a passion for fighting hoping to become pro. Those that can fully…"
11 minutes ago
QuEeNsFiNeSt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake & Cash Money Sued For Uncleared Voice Sample On 'Pound Cake'
"300k Is Nothing"
13 minutes ago
sincere liked NewMusic's blog post Styles P - So Deep (Official Music Video)
13 minutes ago
Young Killah liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post SMS Promotions Boxer Ryan "Blue Chip" Martin Added To Mike Tyson's Showtime Fight Card
13 minutes ago
Henry_corp commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Wu Tang Clan Affiliate Christ Bearer Attempts Suicide By Cutting Off His Penis & Jumping From 2nd Story Of Apartment Building *UPDATE* Video Added
"FIRE THE EDITOR .... u just got fifty sued over personal medical matter... i say again shock value ... have a standard for christ sake"
16 minutes ago
Henry_corp commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake & Cash Money Sued For Uncleared Voice Sample On 'Pound Cake'
"check the forbes list... they can afford it as a label and as individual artists.... i would seek a contract for future work with cash money that would equal way more then 300k :) but that would be me"
17 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy