Does anybody still do those album leaks thread? I need a link to Planet Asia "Black Belt Theatre", K Rino "Deeper Elevation" and Ja Rule "PIL2"

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yourtypeofthing got the good albums but idk about your ja rule type albums lol. no time to put up albums thatll only get like 50 downloads sorry

You should also know that the feds are recently very strict on copyright material so these type of album leaks will not be available for much longer.

I hear you. Thanks 4 the heads up... and that new Ja album is much better then his old wack s***. He ain't spittin that gansta stuff anymore. It's more introspective of life.

My dog! Do you know where NoFairOnez (aka Flex aka Budden's number 1 fan) is? He hit me up with a message back in September asking for help, but I don't know how to contact him... this was his profile:
http://www.thisis50.com/profile/conspiracyexposureningcom427

NA I dont know HOMEY SORRY
I got that new Kid Cudi, hit me up if you want it

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Kevin S. commented on NewMusic's blog post Gucci Mane - So Hoody (Prod. By Zaytoven) Listen/Download
"This SONG HOT!!! I LIKE THIS JOINT!!"
56 seconds ago
Nabs Zopound replied to 50 Cent's discussion Post Your Blog Entry Here
"Nabs"
1 minute ago
Kelvin K Chill Harris liked Kelvin K Chill Harris's profile
1 minute ago
Kevin S. commented on NewMusic's blog post Azealia Banks - Chasing Time
"THIS S*** IS WACK!!!"
2 minutes ago
Profile IconRaul Nunez, BestHaitian RapperAlive, SwaggyBaby and 192 more joined ThisIs50.com
3 minutes ago
Nabs Zopound posted a blog post

Nabs

Here I come
3 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Young Buck explains why "Watch Me" is his favorite track off of the new G-Unit EP WATCH HERE: http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/young-buck-talks-watch-me

Facebook3 minutes ago · Reply
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Soulja Boy & K. Michelle Go To War On Twitter

Accusations Of Transgender Sex & Industry Whoring Fly As Soulja Boy & K. Michelle War On Twitter

www.thisis50.com

During an interview last week with The Breakfast Club, K. Michelle went in on Soulja Boy for allegedly implying that he had slept with her. He Supposedly gig…

Facebook2 hours ago · Reply

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy