I V LEAGUE ARTIST SHOWCASE NOV 28TH @ MARFA LOUNGE
JASON FOX PERFORMING LIVE !!
FOR ARTIST SIGN UP EMAIL INDIEELITEPROMOTIONS@GMAIL.COM

OPEN FOR JASON FOX!!!

Click To Sign Up!!!

Tags: 2, BAD, BOY, COAST, DEF, ELITE, FOX, INDIE, JAM, JASON, More…LOUNGE, MARFA, MIXTAPE, PROMOTIONS

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DUDE WHAT TOWN ARE U IN ???

DO IT FOR DA STREETS "THE MIXTAPE" HOSTED BY HARLEMS OWN DJ SNS

Scotty%20and%20the%20Reverbs
Quantcast BUY SINGLES ON ITUNES
i am interested in performing to this showcase , and i would like to receive further imformation about it if possible thanx

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

paul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Wayne Sues Birdman & Cash Money For $51 Million
"By no means am I supporting Weezy, but Birdman needs to lose that money, he's robbing all the artists he signs blind, and Weezy is no exception."
9 minutes ago
Ike Betina posted a blog post

One Night Stand by Desi Valentine. Heartbreak song of 2015

Welcome to "Smash-a-Piece" Theater. I'm the host, Ike Betina See me in the beginning of this video talk about The One Night StandThis is Mr. Desi Valentine, UK to US singer, song writer extraordinaire, who tried to live in a place that should've been left a visit. I'll let Mr. Valentine tell it..Click here for the rest of the blogSee More
12 minutes ago
LOVESALLWOMEN commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Wayne Sues Birdman & Cash Money For $51 Million
"I don't like cash money but with all Lil Wayne hype an success he should b having 50 cent money..... I heard wen cash money 1st started they had more drug money then industry money that why they were not on Forbes list all that time"
14 minutes ago
Beloved Quinones liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Judge Grants Ludacris Full Custody Of His 1-Year Old Daughter, Cai
16 minutes ago
Grandmaster Z commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Wayne Sues Birdman & Cash Money For $51 Million
"Well Cot Damn!!!!"
25 minutes ago
dee commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Judge Grants Ludacris Full Custody Of His 1-Year Old Daughter, Cai
"lmao congrats.baby thought she was gonna get some child support. I hope all men get full custody of their kids so they wont have to pay these lazy females child support"
26 minutes ago
Ike Betina posted a status
"Whahttp://www.theclumsyjeweler.com/2015/01/one-night-stand-by-desi-valentine.htmlt are you up to?"
28 minutes ago
Breezy Says posted blog posts
29 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy