R.I.P 2011-2012 Kidd Kidd, Paris, Genesis, Rida Gang, G Unit 2.0

Although nobody knows who you are r.i.p mayn

U must be aware that u ain't dropping shît until Boo Boo create a heat wave with his next album for y'all to ride off.

Unfortunately there won't ever be a Heat Wave

And y'all too wack to create a wave of your own.. So enjoy being held back n live life as a Hot Rod 2

Views: 683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ONLI LORD JA MUFFUGIN RULE CAN CREATAE EARTHQUAKESS CUZZO, WE SHUTTEN STADIUMS AN SHET DOWN CUZZOO
In loving memory of G Note too

Pours out a lil #sk on the floor
lol
50 needs help rebuilding his brand, seriously. g unit 2.0 sucks. he does NOT have an eye for talent. dj pauly d? SERIOUSLY?
I agree......I'm checkin for anythin by banks but thats about it for that camp. Lol AND HE AINT IN THE 2.0
Oops my bad, this is the hater blog!!!
I smell hater is that you Mic, I smell hater is that you Carl......Lmao!!! Can't wait for Kidd Kidd and Paris to Blow. Then, what y'all gonna say........
Show a lil remorse
Wasn't Paris mixtape suppose to come out this month?
Yeah straight after 50's album dropped
Damn im out of the loop i aint heard of none of these n***** lol g-unit 2.0 ? lol wtf
G Unit 2.0 is jus N!ggaz In Paris

But u won't even know what that means

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post New Orleans Pelicans Guard Bryce Dejean-Jones Shot & Killed After Breaking Into Dallas Apartment
"Sean you canr say that man....i have done sh!t in anger and altered mind too, like drunk or high...and i am sure you have done something to somebody else out of anger too....did you deserve to die for all your mistakes? Basketball player or not, he…"
25 minutes ago
matt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post New Orleans Pelicans Guard Bryce Dejean-Jones Shot & Killed After Breaking Into Dallas Apartment
"Wierd. There's obviously more to the story. Wonder what the guy did to him. Probably fukked his b**** lol. I shouldn't be laughin tho r.i.p. to him even if it is his own fault"
49 minutes ago
Magassia Promotions posted blog posts
54 minutes ago
Sean commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post New Orleans Pelicans Guard Bryce Dejean-Jones Shot & Killed After Breaking Into Dallas Apartment
"N**** gets NO sympathy from me. People work hard for their s*** and you breaking in their home? AND YOU'RE IN THE NBA? Rot in p*** f*** n****"
1 hour ago
Fuerza943fm liked Fuerza943fm's blog post Los Fulanos - Doña #Audio (Video) @losfulanoshd via: @mariocadafi @vmwmusic @fuerza943fm
1 hour ago
Fuerza943fm posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

New Orleans Pelicans Guard Bryce Dejean-Jones Shot & Killed After Breaking Into Dallas Apartment

New Orleans Pelicans Guard Bryce Dejean-Jones Shot & Killed After Breaking Into Dallas Apartment

thisis50.com

DALLAS (AP) — New Orleans Pelicans rookie Bryce Dejean-Jones was fatally shot after breaking down the door to a Dallas apartment,…

See More
Facebook1 hour ago · Reply
ChasinDatPaper's 7 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy