R.I.P 2011-2012 Kidd Kidd, Paris, Genesis, Rida Gang, G Unit 2.0

Although nobody knows who you are r.i.p mayn

U must be aware that u ain't dropping shît until Boo Boo create a heat wave with his next album for y'all to ride off.

Unfortunately there won't ever be a Heat Wave

And y'all too wack to create a wave of your own.. So enjoy being held back n live life as a Hot Rod 2

Views: 651

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ONLI LORD JA MUFFUGIN RULE CAN CREATAE EARTHQUAKESS CUZZO, WE SHUTTEN STADIUMS AN SHET DOWN CUZZOO
In loving memory of G Note too

Pours out a lil #sk on the floor
lol
50 needs help rebuilding his brand, seriously. g unit 2.0 sucks. he does NOT have an eye for talent. dj pauly d? SERIOUSLY?
I agree......I'm checkin for anythin by banks but thats about it for that camp. Lol AND HE AINT IN THE 2.0
Oops my bad, this is the hater blog!!!
I smell hater is that you Mic, I smell hater is that you Carl......Lmao!!! Can't wait for Kidd Kidd and Paris to Blow. Then, what y'all gonna say........
Show a lil remorse
Wasn't Paris mixtape suppose to come out this month?
Yeah straight after 50's album dropped
Damn im out of the loop i aint heard of none of these n***** lol g-unit 2.0 ? lol wtf
G Unit 2.0 is jus N!ggaz In Paris

But u won't even know what that means

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

tyris commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Tucker's IRS Debt Balloons To Over $14 Million
"How this n**** get behind 14 mill and he not in jail"
7 minutes ago
thugaveli100 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Tucker's IRS Debt Balloons To Over $14 Million
"Thats what his a** get for thinking he too good to do the movie that gave him his start. Never forget where u come from boy!!!!"
14 minutes ago
Besir Esati posted blog posts
15 minutes ago
Rucku$ commented on NewMusic's blog post Trinidad James - Mr. Officer
"Just by the picture of this ugly mofo I'm not gonna listen to this sh!t doesn't matter what he gotta say anyways. Whoever signed him should be shot."
20 minutes ago
tyris commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Chris Tucker's IRS Debt Balloons To Over $14 Million
"Chapter 7"
24 minutes ago
matt commented on NewMusic's blog post Trinidad James - Mr. Officer
"And damn cut your thumb nails in that picture above bruh!dats nasty austin powers teeth long a** fingernails , damn shame"
1 hour ago
"I gotta go listen to some g unit just to balance this crap out"
1 hour ago
"Worst rapper alive!"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy