I'm curious as to whether or not you all mess with other forms of music. As we all know, HIP HOP music has roots in just about every other genre that existed prior to its creation:
Rhythm & Blues
Rock N Roll
The list goes on and on. Although HIP HOP is my preference 80% of the time, the other 20% I spend vibing to other stuff. I'd like to think that I have a pretty broad variety of music in my collection. However, I'm probably mistaken.
Each one of us is unique and has our own preferences in music. Therefore, nobody's collection of music will be identical. So I'm wondering...what's in your library besides HIP HOP?
Thread Rules: There are NO Rules.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
This is basically partially hip-hop, but it's good music, so f*ck it it belongs here lol