The Fact of the Matter is you're going to need a Buck Hologram to ever see him again and if 50 ever brought him back he will be Under Kidd Kidd's Ryder Gang Movement

Thats what you call DEMOTION!!

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nobody gave a f*** about buck until 50 kicked him out lol most of u that are on bucks d*** didnt even notice he wasn't on return of the body snatchers..but asoon as he left "arrrr man g-unit need buck back lmaoo
F*** THE POLICE, WE HANDLE IT OURSELF, EVEN IF I BEAT TO DEATH,
N**** WE DONT NEED NO MOTHA F***** HELP!!!
>>>>>>>>
anyhting kidd kidd ever rapped so far
Trev you mad that you're still a virgin
Buck went plat with his first album went plat with beg for mercy had hit singles went gold with buck the world with no promotion was on mulitiple features yea I dont think Kidd Kidd could ever replace Buck.kidd kidd be working in sears with you in a couple years.
If you seriously think that Kidd Kidd is better than Buck than I don't know what you are thinking. Young Buck is still a fan favorite, I would rather listen to Buck instead of that f***** a** G-Unt 2.0
Im mad as fk

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

fan123 commented on corentin's blog post Lol - E-40 Doesn't Flinch (Video)
"HIGH AF LMFAO"
1 hour ago
My Name Is My Name commented on corentin's blog post Lol - E-40 Doesn't Flinch (Video)
"speaking of slow as hell... "he tries to caught the ball""
1 hour ago
SHOT shared their video on Facebook
2 hours ago
WHOOOO commented on corentin's blog post Lol - E-40 Doesn't Flinch (Video)
"dude reaction was slow as hell. he tries to caught the ball AFTER it almost hit him lol"
3 hours ago
Ronaldis Delahon commented on NewMusic's blog post Lupe Fiasco Ft. PJ - Mazinger (Prod. By S-X)
"This cat is too underrated to say the least."
4 hours ago
Wize Dvitti liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Get Your Tickets NOW to See G-Unit Performing In Philly, Maryland & Boston!!
4 hours ago
the236general liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Get Your Tickets NOW to See G-Unit Performing In Philly, Maryland & Boston!!
4 hours ago
Manhattan Barber posted blog posts
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy