The Fact of the Matter is you're going to need a Buck Hologram to ever see him again and if 50 ever brought him back he will be Under Kidd Kidd's Ryder Gang Movement

Thats what you call DEMOTION!!

Views: 458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

damn this thread flopped...guess niggahs' not mad after all...
a lot of the stan threads have been flopping lately. They keep bumping them though lol

true true, i remember when a Trevor thread would generate 200-300 comments in 2 hours his following was strong...this niggah' fell off now hahah' ....the subhumans/earthlings won huh Trev -robot voice-...

True but the forums are ridiculous now, no conversations about the topic! I liked young buck but have not heard a lot from him since forever so not real fussed if he stuck with the unit or not! #SK
lol What a Sub Human
Kidd Kidd can't 'replace' Buck though... They are not even close.
Even Trev Jr. stop following with you Trevor
You're a Low Level Saiyan now
Kidd Kidd will be workin at Dunkin Donuts once his album flops

Buck > Kidd Kidd's existence
piece of s*** >>>>>> ur opinion

Niko Belic from Grand Theft Auto 4 =Flash

Buck > Kidd Kidd.........

Buck > Everybody In G-Unit 2.0

Buck Hologram >>>>>>>>
lmaooooo

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

ChasinDatPaper's 4 blog posts were featured
21 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

New Music: Young Thug 'Best Thing Of All Time'

Young Thug - Best Thing Of All Time (Audio)

thisis50.com

Young Thugger Thugger releases a new song titled Best Thing of All Time. Give it a listen up top and let us know what you think in the comment section be…

Facebook24 minutes ago · Reply
NewMusic's 4 blog posts were featured
26 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
26 minutes ago
Ace commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Snoop Dogg & Possibly Dr. Dre To Induct 2Pac Into The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
"They should have let the OUTLAWZ do it regardless of status..PAC wasn't cool with either snoop or Dre at the time of his "so called death" (not convinced he died)"
2 hours ago
Ze' commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Snoop Dogg & Possibly Dr. Dre To Induct 2Pac Into The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
"They should let Shock G do it. The person who gave him his start. Or even Quincy Jones. Pac was engaged to his daughter before he passed."
2 hours ago
Foolish B commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Snoop Dogg & Possibly Dr. Dre To Induct 2Pac Into The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
"Why not just let Puffy do it then? Hell, I'm sure Jay-Z would as well."
3 hours ago
JAY commented on Besir Esati's blog post Check Out The First Week Sales For Drake's 'More Life'
"DRAK is only reaching these numbers, because of his young white supporters. I'm not hating on da kid, I'm just disappointed that this is where hip hop transformed into. Growing up in the 90's, you could actually use hip hip to help…"
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy