The General is getting ready to Stop the EARTH

Its going to be Fun

Views: 1126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL but she brings it on herself...i dont come on thisis50 sayin' his name...hell i even try and avoid the niggah' cause i see we hurt him mentally....but he still keeps goin' in every thread beggin' 4 my attention...pickin' on eshe is like pickin' on a lil gurl in the playground...but she likes it cause bein a male stalker is ''entertaining'' to her LOL..he tryna troll me but he lookin' hella foolish...Still G.A.Y Still G.A.Y Still G.A.Y Still G.A.Y Still G.A.Y /p>

Record didnt even Drop and SUB HUMANS are NERVOUSSSSSS!!!!!
I'm most definitely feeling it.
Song is calm as fucc..
I wouldn't expect nothing else From Dre's Stalker
The joy of your life is seeing Still G.A.Y added 3 new pictures to his mobile upload album. Just tell dude you got a crush on him.. And if you're not sure if he's into that kinda thing, I'm telling you. He is a flaming hom0sexual just like you.
But you the one That makes threads about Dre
Its trash

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s video
6 minutes ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s blog post Michael DeAngelo - "Mighty Joe Dirt"
2 hours ago
CMLapse Ent. posted blog posts
2 hours ago
CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s blog post Exclusive Interview: S.Pro AKA SeriusProductions
2 hours ago
G-Unit_Soldier_420 liked NewMusic's blog post Kap G - Girlfriend (Remix) ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Quavo
3 hours ago
G-Unit_Soldier_420 liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post LMAO: Hillary Clinton & Donald Trump Roast Each Other at NYC Charity Dinner [Video]
3 hours ago
Jededia Milachi Lebowitz commented on NewMusic's blog post Jermaine Dupri X Da Brat Ft. Jadakiss - Business As Usual (Audio)
"Jd a pedophile"
3 hours ago
Now Hip Hop posted a blog post

Catching Up With Lifted

Adrian E. Soto a 21 year old out of New Britain, CT going as Lifted is making noise with his new single “Say what”. This young man has written music that catches different audiences attention from start to finish. Lifted’s music speaks on his life in Yonkers, New York. Issues from his mothers spouse, heartbreak and his rise out of poverty. Lifted's character is very genuine but modest. He preaches team work and always speaks about the support he gets from his manager Flo. Lifted spoke on the…See More
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy