Wretch 32 - Don't Go
Dappy - No Regrets
Ed Sheeran - You need Me, i Don't need You
Travie Mccoy - Stereo Hearts
Rizzle Kicks - Down with the Trumpets
Wiz khalifa - Black and Yellow

still uploading...

Rick Ross - i Love My B******

i wouldn't care if GGW actually goes to #1 wordwide for 10weeks, it's just terrible even Dj Pauly D said its wack. Free mixtapes/songs are Dope but if he trys to sell a hip-hop album with LMFAO type of song it'll be the End of him. he wont be able to stand on a hip-hop stage again & it'll show how much of a sell off he really iss for frame/money amongst other Rappers who are all getting heavy play on music channels, radio and selling out concerts with general hip-hop not techno-hip-pop s***...i think 50Cent has started to realize this Yall can tell with his recent tweets towards the Song & Interscope "i Don't wont to be remembered like this" <--- thats what 50Cent tweeted about GGW being a single...THANK GOD!

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

^^^^^^^^^^^^^THAT, THAT Amber Rose s*** is timeless music, s*** is flames.#SK

He's talking about f****** girls not singing how to love singing runaway what's soft about a club song and f****** a girl?
Idk I don't listen to drake really but since he's associated with Wayne he gets hate from 50 fans that's probably why
Dave Lebron played a b**** game yesterday night, THE CELTS SHOULD OF WON LAST NIGHT RONDO PLAYED A HELL OF A GAME.

lmao, thats a dope point ...same ish i be sayin "girls go wild" ...thats the corniest song title i done seen in a minute

^ this applies too "Put your hands up & I just Wanna" aswell.

The New 50 joint is getting airplay already in my city!!! 50 gotta push that single loololl!!!
Nas - The Don >>> 50's 1st single

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Hood Password Protecter

0:06

Facebook48 minutes ago · Reply
Instant Classic Productionz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Reinstated By The NFL. Free To Sign With Any Team
"You got another chance Ray Rice don't blow it"
1 hour ago
DJ Goonie replied to 50 Cent's discussion Post Your Blog Entry Here
1 hour ago
Bijon Stigger liked Mixtape Weekly's blog post A$AP Ferg - Ferg Forever (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
1 hour ago
DJ Goonie posted a blog post

Juliann Alexander Drops Debut Mixtape Hosted by Power 106's very own DJ Carisma & Dj Goonie (Kid Ink Younger Brother)

Juliann Alexander Drops Debut Mixtape Hosted by Power 106's very own DJ Carisma & Dj Goonie (Kid Ink Younger Brother). Check it out on Datpiff.com right now!!!…See More
1 hour ago
hater squasher commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Reinstated By The NFL. Free To Sign With Any Team
"Shout out to shilee ...thought u was gonna roast me lol ...I didn't see that comment so I also apologize"
1 hour ago
Grandmaster Z commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Reinstated By The NFL. Free To Sign With Any Team
"N**** shut up you stink, ok, always talkin s***, make me sick which ya broke a**. You ain't got s***, you ain't s***, ya feet stank n**** ya nasty.Ya dirty, ya look bad, ya talk stupid, ya dumb - T.I. The Breakup :-P"
1 hour ago
Realizm49 commented on Mixtape Weekly's blog post B.o.B - New Black (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
"This is a sick mixtape, best I've heard in a bit. Of course no love, ya'll just racking your credit cards at Wallmart. I hear ya Shilee. :("
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy