Wretch 32 - Don't Go
Dappy - No Regrets
Ed Sheeran - You need Me, i Don't need You
Travie Mccoy - Stereo Hearts
Rizzle Kicks - Down with the Trumpets
Wiz khalifa - Black and Yellow

still uploading...

Rick Ross - i Love My B******

i wouldn't care if GGW actually goes to #1 wordwide for 10weeks, it's just terrible even Dj Pauly D said its wack. Free mixtapes/songs are Dope but if he trys to sell a hip-hop album with LMFAO type of song it'll be the End of him. he wont be able to stand on a hip-hop stage again & it'll show how much of a sell off he really iss for frame/money amongst other Rappers who are all getting heavy play on music channels, radio and selling out concerts with general hip-hop not techno-hip-pop s***...i think 50Cent has started to realize this Yall can tell with his recent tweets towards the Song & Interscope "i Don't wont to be remembered like this" <--- thats what 50Cent tweeted about GGW being a single...THANK GOD!

Views: 566

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

^^^^^^^^^^^^^THAT, THAT Amber Rose s*** is timeless music, s*** is flames.#SK

He's talking about f****** girls not singing how to love singing runaway what's soft about a club song and f****** a girl?
Idk I don't listen to drake really but since he's associated with Wayne he gets hate from 50 fans that's probably why
Dave Lebron played a b**** game yesterday night, THE CELTS SHOULD OF WON LAST NIGHT RONDO PLAYED A HELL OF A GAME.

lmao, thats a dope point ...same ish i be sayin "girls go wild" ...thats the corniest song title i done seen in a minute

^ this applies too "Put your hands up & I just Wanna" aswell.

The New 50 joint is getting airplay already in my city!!! 50 gotta push that single loololl!!!
Nas - The Don >>> 50's 1st single

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy