Wretch 32 - Don't Go
Dappy - No Regrets
Ed Sheeran - You need Me, i Don't need You
Travie Mccoy - Stereo Hearts
Rizzle Kicks - Down with the Trumpets
Wiz khalifa - Black and Yellow

still uploading...

Rick Ross - i Love My B******

i wouldn't care if GGW actually goes to #1 wordwide for 10weeks, it's just terrible even Dj Pauly D said its wack. Free mixtapes/songs are Dope but if he trys to sell a hip-hop album with LMFAO type of song it'll be the End of him. he wont be able to stand on a hip-hop stage again & it'll show how much of a sell off he really iss for frame/money amongst other Rappers who are all getting heavy play on music channels, radio and selling out concerts with general hip-hop not techno-hip-pop s***...i think 50Cent has started to realize this Yall can tell with his recent tweets towards the Song & Interscope "i Don't wont to be remembered like this" <--- thats what 50Cent tweeted about GGW being a single...THANK GOD!

Views: 571

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

^^^^^^^^^^^^^THAT, THAT Amber Rose s*** is timeless music, s*** is flames.#SK

He's talking about f****** girls not singing how to love singing runaway what's soft about a club song and f****** a girl?
Idk I don't listen to drake really but since he's associated with Wayne he gets hate from 50 fans that's probably why
Dave Lebron played a b**** game yesterday night, THE CELTS SHOULD OF WON LAST NIGHT RONDO PLAYED A HELL OF A GAME.

lmao, thats a dope point ...same ish i be sayin "girls go wild" ...thats the corniest song title i done seen in a minute

^ this applies too "Put your hands up & I just Wanna" aswell.

The New 50 joint is getting airplay already in my city!!! 50 gotta push that single loololl!!!
Nas - The Don >>> 50's 1st single

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Besir Esati posted blog posts
12 minutes ago
VeinyDickTracy commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Thug - Paradise (Produced By Allan Ritter)
"If you woke up in the middle of the night during a thunder storm and Young Thugs UGLY a** was standing above you staring at you just like in that pic above, what would you do?"
24 minutes ago
VeinyDickTracy commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Thug - Paradise (Produced By Allan Ritter)
"He truly is one of the ugliest and scariest looking rappers of all time. He is filled with evil. And hes trying to sound like Wayne so hard... Hard to believe anyone could be uglier than Wayne but Young Ugly did it and beat Wayne badly... This beat…"
26 minutes ago
matt commented on NewMusic's blog post Young Thug - Paradise (Produced By Allan Ritter)
"F*** no. Stop trying to be Wayne. And the worst version of Wayne 2. Awefull.he singer"
33 minutes ago
Ill Will commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Nick Gordon Says Drugs To Blame For Bobbi Kristina Brown's Condition, Not Him
"of course thats what he says...."
1 hour ago
sean agostino liked Besir Esati's blog post Omari Hardwick & Naturi Naughton Talk 'Power', Comparisons With 'Empire', Naturi's Past R&B Group 3LW & More With Wendy Williams (Video)
1 hour ago
Pandaemonium commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Joe Budden Believes Meek Mill's Behavior Since Hooking Up With Nicki Minaj Is "Sappy F*ck Sh!t" (Audio) *UPDATE* Meek & Joe Trade Twitter Jabs
"lyrically meek cant handle any true spitter cass already murdered him. this twitter s*** though making the game marshmellow soft."
1 hour ago
Kareem Williams posted a blog post

StupidGenius – Chosen

StupidGenius – ChosenStupidGenius drops a new visual to their stand out song "Chosen". Following up their mixtape release "StupidGenius: The Mixtape" https://soundcloud.com/stupidgee/sets/stupidgenius-the-mixtape . Chosen speaks…See More
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy