Peter Rosenberg comes thru with that ether on Nicki Minaj (some interesting points here)

That ether. Clap for em.

I've never checked for Nicki's music nor will I, people always say her verse on Monster was the best s*** was noise-poisoning from where I'm sitting.

Views: 205

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

^^ Have you ever looked at some of the things you and others type on these forums?
But you call him a hater lol
^fake profile, look at his profile
I don't be checking for all of that,but these fakes need to get banned.
I saw that throwback video of her. She was like a hood chick, she didn't use those annoying voices and she didn't dress like a "barbie"

B**** is fake (literally)
she switched up for the better. nothing worse than broads who be acting like dudes.
There is something worse.. broads who act like nicki
One hating a** kid right here^^^^
Monster verse .. I just like the I dont give a eff, you see k? part..

Shout out to Rosenberg

I appreciate anybody who isnt into the SUCKAGE!!

I salute that dude

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Mone liked NewMusic's blog post Mobb Deep - Biology (Prod. By The Alchemist)
9 minutes ago
jBrizzle commented on NewMusic's blog post Drake - '6 God' x 'Heat Of The Moment' x 'How Bout Now' (Listen/Download)
"F@#K you negative F@#K$! GGGGG G UNIT A BEAST PERIOD! Only thing disappointing is reading your lame azz comments! Thinking your opinion is the same as popular belief. FOH! Talkin smack in a Drake topic about G Unit. Pessimistic d*****-bag! Drake did…"
33 minutes ago
Jay Harris liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Audio Push Talk Upcoming Album, Collaborating With Wale & More (Video)
52 minutes ago
2Corvettes posted a status
"#SK FLY PELICAN FLY."
57 minutes ago
2Corvettes commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post LMAO: Man Tells President Obama “Don’t Touch My Girlfriend” + Obama Responds "I Wasn't Planning On It"
"#SK on both parts but the Pres. Pulled rank lmao"
1 hour ago
2Corvettes commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post LMAO: Man Tells President Obama “Don’t Touch My Girlfriend” + Obama Responds "I Wasn't Planning On It"
"#SK cool."
1 hour ago
the enforcer liked Besir Esati's blog post Best G-Unit Instagram Pictures Of The Week (Pics)
1 hour ago
2Corvettes posted a status
"#SK LA."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy