Paris on datpiff.com

only 2 days left

Views: 1386

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Paris mixtape>>>>> Yayo
of course bro her mixtape might even be better than the big 10 quality wise the cover say it all btw she hot
Hanging for this mix tape big 10 was and still is the s***! This is gonna be dope! Finally a female who reps queens but will be queens, not wack out a heap of hip pop Miley cyrus songs an act like the black gwen stefani lol! Huraki Barbie lol, Paris gonna be bringing that straight fire! #SK
yup bro i totally agree

this is a good time to drop some fire off the tape b4 wed followed by a visual

idk about the cover (don't like how she looks)
ahahha wow u must be hater ahhaha don like the way she look ahahah thats deep
ahha finally im on top now my thread got feat
ahha don worry whokid is not goin to use his wierd effect
f***** whoo kid on it roflmao .... waitin for the nodj version then
Paris who
precious

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Realest97 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lloyd Banks On "Cold Corner 3": "There Will Be Pre-Orders. If I'm Not Satisfied With The Numbers It Won't Come Out" (Video)
"U aint gotta worry banks. i gotchu. when cc3 come out ima def cop it."
4 minutes ago
cory G liked Young Buck's blog post Young Buck - Always Stay Strapped (Official Music Video) TI50
17 minutes ago
di commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lloyd Banks On "Cold Corner 3": "There Will Be Pre-Orders. If I'm Not Satisfied With The Numbers It Won't Come Out" (Video)
"real fans will pay but just release a single first with a video for promotion.. dont expect numbers if u dont do s*** if it wasnt for g-unit dont even remember the last banks video"
20 minutes ago
George commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Dark Lo & OBH Give Drake His Philly Hood Pass, Talk OVO Rumors, Other Rappers Hating, Getting To The Money & More (Video)
"Think it was my uncle Tony that once said...first you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the respect..."
33 minutes ago
dopeboy [mr killuminati ] commented on Young Buck's blog post Young Buck - Always Stay Strapped (Official Music Video) TI50
"Keep pushing buck"
34 minutes ago
dopeboy [mr killuminati ] liked Young Buck's blog post Young Buck - Always Stay Strapped (Official Music Video) TI50
35 minutes ago
dopeboy [mr killuminati ] commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lloyd Banks On "Cold Corner 3": "There Will Be Pre-Orders. If I'm Not Satisfied With The Numbers It Won't Come Out" (Video)
"Can't hate on that man for wanting to be paid for his art."
35 minutes ago
C~Bop commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Dark Lo & OBH Give Drake His Philly Hood Pass, Talk OVO Rumors, Other Rappers Hating, Getting To The Money & More (Video)
"It Was All Good Just A Week Ago, They Gonna Squeeze The Life Out The Boy ... Damn Homie What The F*** Happened 2 U ???"
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy