Paris on datpiff.com

only 2 days left

Views: 1338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i wonder what game will say about this b**** when he respond to hate,love,hate..lol
British stackz 223: http://youtu.be/sM6c7itzC5o
this biitch dnt hav style she s boring mi 4 real
DAMN this s*** go hard! foreal! THIS IS HIPHOP!!!!!!!!!!!
true but could of been better if it had a iq
olivia smashes this chick...bring her back, son!
olivia is rnb this chick is hip hop bro
good luck!
its already bro u need to cop it bro
Wowww...i love this band! carros usados brasil
Opt for dog fan, then you need to be any type of men and women that love life. yf20120409 I like tiny house animals, because of the precious time My partner and i have fun with the True Religion jeans minor family pet livestock, I feel while joyful during a vacation. Currently, I've truly one more concept to create everyone sense that joyful, that's True Religion jeans way. Should you have noticed the best low-cost Legitimate Faith a pair of jeans as a result of United states of america, then you'll have the similar affections in your lifetime. I are already donning low priced Correct Faith jeans True Religion jeans on sale as well as jackets meant for the entire getaway and i recognise that they are the acceptable trousers to don once and for all. Underneath the fashion stewardship connected with cheap True Religion jeans on sale Authentic Faith seeds, I am on the right track that they are bolder showing my very own self-confidence.

www.BlackCrowne.com Miami's Social Network For Music Arts and Events!

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Landon Marks left a comment for Landon Marks
9 minutes ago
10 minutes ago
10 minutes ago
10 minutes ago
10 minutes ago
dee commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Does Amadeus Think Mendeecees Snitched? - TI50
"Everybody saying he snitches & he didnt come out once & deny it.that n!gga is suspect but im not gonna call a man a snitch with out proof & I wouldn't hang around him either because he a suspect snitch"
53 minutes ago
Peter Skotta commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent, Diddy, Birdman, Jay Z & Dr. Dre Make Forbes Top 5 Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Moguls List [Video]
"Remember that 50 officially came out in 2003. The other 4 guys all started in the 90s. They have a huge jump on 50. 50 fittin to come through tho. Animal Ambition and SKI will be big projects."
54 minutes ago
HD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Star Thinks Mimi Faust's Kid Should Be Taken Away, Talks Pharrell Crying On Oprah, Mona Scott, Dizaster Vs. Math Hoffa, Ellen DeGeneres & More [Video]
"This videos are too damn long for people to watch tbh. The first part is 33 minutes. Wtf"
58 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy