Oprah Whinfrey Set To Interview 50 Cent On June 10th On Her Oprah's Next Chapter Show

Views: 1954

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The SK Project Dummy.
And what Fanbase is 50 gonna Draw with this one?
This isn't a music move.. He will be showcasing SMS and SK..
divorced, middle-aged fat women going through menopause.
IN OTHER WORDS "COUGERS" LOL
ROTFLLLLL that was mean
"You know Oprah got In Da Club on her iPod" and that's the only song the people watching'll buy lmao
congrats zv ... another feat thread keep it up bro
How much u want to bet the topic of 50 having NEGATIVE things to say about Oprah is brought up on the show in front of her Audience to make him look like a MONSTER?
Favorite this post
Just watch
i think that this will go well for both 50 n oprah because fo has to promote his new cd n oprah need the ratings big time so u c one hand wash the other and i dont like to c our famous blacks at each other throatz all the time so i hope n pray all will go well i wish them both the best

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

New Music: Reese - I Love It (Work) ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR

Reese - I Love It (Work) ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR

thisis50.com

Atlanta rapper Reese connects with OVO Sound's PARTYNEXTDOOR for a new collaboration titled I Love It Work produced by Cardo and Johnny Juliano. Stream i…

Facebook13 minutes ago · Reply
NewMusic's 6 blog posts were featured
15 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
17 minutes ago
MASTER commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Former Landlord Of Tyga's Last King's Clothing Store Wins $186K Judgement Against Him For Unpaid Rent & Damages
"Another L. Tyga better call Meek to make it look like he's still winning even though this is a L.."
25 minutes ago
MASTER commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Donkey Of The Day: Former New York Mets Player Doc Gooden. In Denial About His Cocaine Addiction (Video)
"Who?"
27 minutes ago
MASTER commented on NewMusic's blog post Reese - I Love It (Work) ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
"Salute"
29 minutes ago
Breezy Says posted a blog post

[Single] Absolute Balla (@absoluteballa1) - Snap

Anthony "Absolute Balla” Burton is an up incoming Hip Pop Artist was born in Indiana on Oct. 4, 1985 but resides in Phoenix, Arizona. A.B developed a passion for music at 8 yrs. old when he started playing musical instruments such as the Flute, Saxophone, Trumpet, Cornet, Mellophonium, and French horn in the school band. His understanding of music transpired to songwriting shortly afterwards. He's written multiple Hip Hop, Pop and R&B songs creating his own genre called "Hip Pop." His…See More
32 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

New Video: Trina - Overnight

Trina - Overnight (Official Music Video)

thisis50.com

Trina is currently working on her sixth album 6, today she releases the official music video for her new single ‘Overnight’. Watch the video below. …

Facebook42 minutes ago · Reply

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy