Its a wrap Yo! Instead of calling him Mr. Curtis interscope Jackson his new name gon be Mr. Netflix Lmaoooo

Its over.. all thoughts of him coming back are over! I guess he was rite when he said Kidd kidd was on the title track lol

Damn boi.. in 07 you was in the top 2 n da game period! Now look smh..

This album go suck badd.. expect 20 to 25k first week sales

Now that's out the way.. back to listening to Sosa

Its the summer of chief keef #bang #bang

Understand Me Understand Meeeee

Views: 2469

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So, you typed all that on your iPod touch? I have a iPod touch too and it annoys the hell out of me to type
i bet mic is enjoyin this thread
Cause its a cool thread ahaha
ahaha .. its too negativ for m to comment on ... btw hav u read trev comment he said fif real album s droppin in th fall ... remmeber he said he was goin to drop 2 album this year ...
Its funny trev said that cause it might be true... fif knows he gotta continue to put out material & stay relevant cause even the lost tape is winding down.. this might be a 10 track LP/EP like how Em & Royce did last year with the real album dropping this fall or early 2013

But we will see tho..
U got it all fucced up. Quit yo b****** & moaning
I don't agree with the 360 part however if he did a such a thing he would have a a huge Budget
I do agree with u that he shouldn't be releasing an online exclusive
It just gives the Sub Humans more fuel
I still believe this is the Pre-Album and the Official Interscope release will drop in the fall
50 said he was dropping 2 albums this year
I believe this is exactly the plan

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

ChasinDatPaper's 6 blog posts were featured
28 minutes ago
Besir Esati posted blog posts
28 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
30 minutes ago
George commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Manny Pacquiao Already Preparing For Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight After Destroying Chris Algieri "The Fans Deserve That Fight" (Video/Audio/Pics)
"Give the people what they want!!!"
31 minutes ago
Phenix Beatz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2014 AMAs: Lil Wayne, Fergie, Nicki Minaj, Sam Smith, J-Lo, Iggy Azalea, Ariana Grande, Pitbull, Mary J. Blige, YG & More Rock With Powerful Performances (Video)
"NEW Beyoncé - 7/11| INSTRUMENTAL TYPE BEAT| HQ @Phenix Beatz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZGnpqfsFJI&feature=youtu.be"
33 minutes ago
NatashaG posted a status
"“Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don’t even remember leaving open.” -Rose Lane"
41 minutes ago
K-DOG BH posted blog posts
43 minutes ago
Profile IconThisis50 via Facebook
Thumbnail

Missed The AMAs? Watch The Performances Here!

2014 AMAs: Lil Wayne, Fergie, Nicki Minaj, Sam Smith, J-Lo, Iggy Azalea, Ariana Grande, Pitbull,...

www.thisis50.com

Video After The Jump he 42nd American Music Awards was packed with star powered performances. Artists who took the stage on Sunday, November 23, 2014, at th…

Facebook54 minutes ago · Reply

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy