I know some of you are going to have you going to have something f***** up to say but its whatever. I just have to get this out.

http://thisis50.com/profile/TysaunIngram

Zekey

Was my boyfriend, until he broke my heart. He cheated on me with my EX girlfriend. Let me just get to it.

My sister is a real RUTHLESS B****, she set me up for some real foul s*** to go down, and it left me all f***** in the process. When I needed Zekey and my EX to be there for me they were internet f***** each other. How I found out, was she was on my computer and they we talking back and forth on AIM, and i hacked her AIM account and looked in the archives, and seen what they talking about. He was saying how he wanted to f*** her and all sorts of other s***. I'm heartbroken and angry

BUT.....................................

I GOT S*** ON HIM! S*** that could get him 75 years for all 3. I've never been the one to be a snitch, so I wont expose all the illegal s*** about him on here, cause just like I know all the f***** s*** he did, he knows all about my illgeal activies too.

And there somebody in Brooklyn that wants his HEAD REAL BAD, BUT LIKE I SAID I KNOW S*** THAT COULD GET HIM 75 YEARS OR MORE,

I would be wrong if I slipped up and opened my mouth........

You got the right white b**** today ZEKEY, Keep f***** with me and I will show you

YOU FAKE MUTHAFUCKA!!!

Views: 2372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

itl be alrite, baby, u can stay wiv me :D
GTFOH
wat? im only tryin 2 help :\
she's not emo. lol
lmfao lmfao lmfao
ROTFLMAO!!! ......Jayden are you delusional?
LOL LETS ALL SIT IN THE CROWD AND YELL JERRY! S**** GONNA BE WILD
LOl
grow up dawg
freekey zekeys best songs aka crack songs

p.s jayden ill be ur rebound sex if u want
LOL..plz tell me u didn't tell her about catchin' no bodies....
LOL, Just when I thought I've seen it all on Thisis50.com, some random girl makes a thread talkin' bout sending some 1 to the pen for 75 years over a AIM conversation...

Please tell me this all a little hoax that 'Jayden' & 'Zekey' have arranged?

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

BIG SI replied to 50 Cent's discussion Post Your Blog Entry Here
"Big Si is one of the hottest up & coming Rappers from North Wales in The United Kingdom. He has worked with Hiphop heavy weights DJ Bobcat (producer for 2pac, Eazy E, Ice Cube, Mack 10) Kokane and has been featured on the Core DJ'S as well…"
22 minutes ago
robin commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Get Your Tickets NOW to See G-Unit Performing In Philly, Maryland & Boston!!
"1st"
31 minutes ago
robin commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Get Your Tickets NOW to See G-Unit Performing In Philly, Maryland & Boston!!
"Come to Los Angeles."
31 minutes ago
fan123 commented on corentin's blog post Lol - E-40 Doesn't Flinch (Video)
"HIGH AF LMFAO"
2 hours ago
My Name Is My Name commented on corentin's blog post Lol - E-40 Doesn't Flinch (Video)
"speaking of slow as hell... "he tries to caught the ball""
2 hours ago
SHOT shared their video on Facebook
2 hours ago
WHOOOO commented on corentin's blog post Lol - E-40 Doesn't Flinch (Video)
"dude reaction was slow as hell. he tries to caught the ball AFTER it almost hit him lol"
4 hours ago
Ronaldis Delahon commented on NewMusic's blog post Lupe Fiasco Ft. PJ - Mazinger (Prod. By S-X)
"This cat is too underrated to say the least."
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy