I know some of you are going to have you going to have something f***** up to say but its whatever. I just have to get this out.

http://thisis50.com/profile/TysaunIngram

Zekey

Was my boyfriend, until he broke my heart. He cheated on me with my EX girlfriend. Let me just get to it.

My sister is a real RUTHLESS B****, she set me up for some real foul s*** to go down, and it left me all f***** in the process. When I needed Zekey and my EX to be there for me they were internet f***** each other. How I found out, was she was on my computer and they we talking back and forth on AIM, and i hacked her AIM account and looked in the archives, and seen what they talking about. He was saying how he wanted to f*** her and all sorts of other s***. I'm heartbroken and angry

BUT.....................................

I GOT S*** ON HIM! S*** that could get him 75 years for all 3. I've never been the one to be a snitch, so I wont expose all the illegal s*** about him on here, cause just like I know all the f***** s*** he did, he knows all about my illgeal activies too.

And there somebody in Brooklyn that wants his HEAD REAL BAD, BUT LIKE I SAID I KNOW S*** THAT COULD GET HIM 75 YEARS OR MORE,

I would be wrong if I slipped up and opened my mouth........

You got the right white b**** today ZEKEY, Keep f***** with me and I will show you

YOU FAKE MUTHAFUCKA!!!

Views: 2366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

itl be alrite, baby, u can stay wiv me :D
GTFOH
wat? im only tryin 2 help :\
she's not emo. lol
lmfao lmfao lmfao
ROTFLMAO!!! ......Jayden are you delusional?
LOL LETS ALL SIT IN THE CROWD AND YELL JERRY! S**** GONNA BE WILD
LOl
grow up dawg
freekey zekeys best songs aka crack songs

p.s jayden ill be ur rebound sex if u want
LOL..plz tell me u didn't tell her about catchin' no bodies....
LOL, Just when I thought I've seen it all on Thisis50.com, some random girl makes a thread talkin' bout sending some 1 to the pen for 75 years over a AIM conversation...

Please tell me this all a little hoax that 'Jayden' & 'Zekey' have arranged?

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy