Fûck the industry then

If 50 & rick Ross or say wiz khalifa put out a mixtape on sale tomorrow for $7... With no record label behind it, Just the streets n Internet

WHO WOULD SELL THE MOST

Y'all always quick to say interscope blackball his music when reality only proves his droppin average trash which the General Public have showed a lack of interest compared to other artists. Which only leads to any WISE business/label/Jew not to invest in average trash!!! FACT

Views: 1080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its funny how u guys keep saying 50 is done and then memorizing some 50 quotes and by the way I was taking some shots to flash who has faith on game and keep saying that buck would have 200k album lmaoooooooooooo
ross of course ross is a prffesional rapper he doesnt hav another job music is his passion then wiz khalifa , fif
To be a professional don't you have to be good at what you're doing... it's like saying a squeegy kid is a professional window washer.
50 cent he got thisis50 sms fb page 50 cent fb page booboo tv sk fb page real people check this site n he can promoe on theses heavely with no help fom major cmpanies would be rules juss street n internet people no tv promo 4 the event lol
the same thing that happened to Game & Jeezy is happening to 50, stop the d!ckriding for a change and realize what's going on. seems like Jimmy Iovine got 50's soul & career in his hands.
the only thing jimmy iovine got is a paper that 50 dont want if jimmy was in such comtrol there would be no sk no sms g-unit g-note records and all the things he's got lol do the work they dont even acknowledge his stuff hes done 4 himself they are juss tryna hoold em back
they got no suport from lable since tos n curtis album no tv promo no tv play no mainstream media play no radio play all of these from the lable company his lable company started messin with people that were a problem to him n started signing them working with there album 1st giving full steam ahead support plain n simple listen to the records they hate by tony yayo

of course Ross.....
50 has too many things going on to be blackballed.....

now label support, yes i agree.....Interscope is not supporting 50....

ja rule

nobody answered the question lol all i see is bloggers quotin' from 50's every last word about how the underdogs on top rofl...
in 2012 out those artist it would be...
ross, wiz n 50....

That'd be stupid though, marketing is important, but you gotta have the music to back it up which he just doesn't have atm.

didn't you make a thread about how you liked The Bog 10? If the Big 10 material isn't enough, I doubt for example Wiz can make the music to back it up.
As for the thread, let's say the mixtapes have no features and no marketing outside own facebook and twitter. Wiz had a soundtrack with Snoop and only sold 38k fw and we know how good Ross is doing without a shitload of big features.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

G.STAFF updated their profile
13 minutes ago
ThatsJas commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Cardi B: "I Already F *cked My Celebrity Crushes"; Talks Stripping; Her Measurements; Instagram Skits - TI50
"Why are they giving jump-offs any shine!"
24 minutes ago
RIO909 liked NewMusic's blog post Joe Budden Ft. Tsu-Surf & Ransom - Nothing Changes (Listen/Download)
43 minutes ago
King Zulu commented on NewMusic's blog post Joe Budden Ft. Tsu-Surf & Ransom - Nothing Changes (Listen/Download)
"@joebudden unblock me on twitter player. Just cause im a fan and you found out I rap. Good s*** though. - @theSmokeSession"
1 hour ago
King Zulu liked NewMusic's blog post Joe Budden Ft. Tsu-Surf & Ransom - Nothing Changes (Listen/Download)
1 hour ago
jBrizzle commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post G-Unit Cover The New Issue Of XXL (Pic)
"People always mix up G Unit Records with The group G Unit. Hotrod, Paris, Genenis were never in G Unit as a group. They were just signed to the record label."
1 hour ago
QuEeNsFiNeSt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Center For Disease Control Confirms First Ebola Case Diagnosed In The United States (Video)
"Ohhhhh S*** Were F*****"
1 hour ago
QuEeNsFiNeSt commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post The Center For Disease Control Confirms First Ebola Case Diagnosed In The United States (Video)
"Ohhhhh S*** Were F*****"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy