ODD FUTURE : The OF Tape Vol. 2 Enters The Billboard 200 @ #5

You gotta admit, that's pretty damn impressive for some weirdo a** n!ggaz who go out of their way NOT to appeal to the masses. SWAG.

Views: 408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

heh, i helped odd future break the top 5. SWAG ;)
listened to the album....some of those dudes is dope, but Tyler has a shock effect to his rhymes that give the group a weird sound....
They're also completely independent, with no help or desire to have/be feature w***** when it comest to their music. That's why I respect them.
With that said, I can't f*** with some of their s***. Tyler makes dope beats, has his moments, Frank Ocean is a genius and by far the stand-out, and Earl is lyrical.
Aside from those three, they kinda suck, I aint' gonna lie. They know how to market the s*** out of their image though, as well as appeal to the masses, i'll give them that. But on some real s***, they're kind of blatantly copying Eminem with some of these music vid themes, and don't seem to have a message like he did behind all the madness.. Almost like shock value rather than higher message. Which i don't f*** with
Do you only listen to weird rappers? ex. Nicki/ OF
keep in mind at one point i was a big gunit fan, otherwise i wouldn't be here. i don't listen to all weird rappers tho. tech n9ne weird as fuc, but i don't mess with him. cats like MF DOOM, Quasimoto, Murs, Necro, i can get with.
need to pick up my copy
you really do man. sh!t is BONKERZ word up.
how about now EZekiel? is your head about to explode? we getting more EMOTIONAL?

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

TheSarcasticPR liked TheSarcasticPR's blog post [The OFFICIAL PREMIER ]: Uptown Maine - "Get It Again"
7 minutes ago
RioHoney posted a blog post

R&B Special: Daron Jones Releases NEW EP "The Unofficial Diary of Daron Jones: vol. 2" [EXCLUSIVE]

You can't hear the words 90s and R&B without the name Daron Jones crossing your mind. A staple in 90s music culture and a pioneer in the game, Daron Jones has created a path of his own, while paving a way for those to follow. Rising to super-stardom in the 90s and dominating the scene in the early 2000s as 1/4 of the R&B…See More
15 minutes ago
Track Junkee TV posted a blog post

T.A. "Jealous" [World Premiere] Directed By @TrackJunkee

T.A. "Jealous" World Premiere Music Video Directed By @TrackJunkee@T.a.WC On InstagramSee More
25 minutes ago
TheSarcasticPR posted a blog post

[The OFFICIAL PREMIER ]: Uptown Maine - "Get It Again"

Coming to you from North Carolina by way of New York, Uptown Maine has been on the radar from the East to the MidWest & even under a few Def Jams eyes...The infamous Grynd Report featured his release first single "Drippin" early this Summer & now this exclusive video release from TSGS Films. It's no way the world wouldn't see this!The name says it all... For Press & interviews contact iidigitalpr@gmail.comSee More
33 minutes ago
Michelle Oliver posted a blog post

Album Review: "Manna" Fashawn Is A Lyrical Genius

Album: Manna Artist: Fashawn Rating: 4.5 Gold BarsAtlanta rap methodology makes Gucci Mane the nucleus from the city’s modern scene because of his ability to attach themself to local talent at least take some part within their cultivation. In other words, a co-sign from him could change a profession trajectory.Historically, there has…See More
39 minutes ago
Yung Hus liked Yung Hus's blog post Cassh Gordon - "Bool"
1 hour ago
Yung Hus posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Larry leal posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy