Tags: 2012, Obama, all, barack, cool, day, gay, is, mitt, nothing, More…obama, romney

Views: 311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You sound uneducated and dumb, bro. Mitt is no racist you have no evidence and you sound like a racist because you are for obama mainly because of his race, smh. MLK would never be for that.

Well it dont matter anymore. We never have to hear from that idiot Romney ever again. Maybe next time they wont nominate such a sad excuse for a candidate.

Feel like my vote actually mattered today...chea
It def did on a local level but Romney still won here. Maybe they'll learn from their mistakes and actually start nominating ACTUAL conservatives again in the future. Instead of these glorified big business lobbyists.

Yeah vote on someone who has done nothing for four years. Reminds me of that p**** bush. We need a hood n**** in charge, Rapster J 2016?

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

street connfinement magazine posted a status
"Check Ciaa mens basketball games re cap http://youtu.be/7et3Vn9xf_M"
17 minutes ago
Scikokid liked Besir Esati's blog post G-Unit Says Things Will Never Fall Apart Between Them Again (Video)
22 minutes ago
Jnr(Pound stronger den d dollar) liked Besir Esati's blog post Drake's Entire 'If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late' Album Is On Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Chart
26 minutes ago
Bijou BAKSON commented on Besir Esati's blog post Drake's Entire 'If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late' Album Is On Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Chart
"And then he throws a 666 illuminatti sign to conclude the cycle ( Look at his finger and the number 6 on the pillow next to him - he got 2 finger up to make it 66...)"
53 minutes ago
Bijou BAKSON commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West Breaks Down & Cries During Zane Lowe Interview, Says "Exclusivity Is The New N-Word." Talks New Album, Paul McCartney, Advice for Drake (Video)
"Ha... Kanye doesn't fail to surprise people! what a character!"
1 hour ago
Bijou BAKSON commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West Issues Public Apologies To Beck & Bruno Mars
"Haha... apologise for what? Can you elaborate? Next time you think, then act."
1 hour ago
Joy commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Says 'Empire' Is Like 'Glee' With A 'Little Big Of Hip Hop.' Will He Be Dating Taraji P. Henson? (Video)
"Empire is good but I love Power it keeps my attention more. I cant wait to see season 2"
1 hour ago
john smith liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kidd Kidd x RKulture: Talks Impersonating LL Cool J @ 2 Yrs Old, 5 CDs He'd Take To Mars, Lessons He's Learned From 50 Cent, Artists He Listens To & More
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy