Views: 328

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You sound uneducated and dumb, bro. Mitt is no racist you have no evidence and you sound like a racist because you are for obama mainly because of his race, smh. MLK would never be for that.

Well it dont matter anymore. We never have to hear from that idiot Romney ever again. Maybe next time they wont nominate such a sad excuse for a candidate.

Feel like my vote actually mattered today...chea
It def did on a local level but Romney still won here. Maybe they'll learn from their mistakes and actually start nominating ACTUAL conservatives again in the future. Instead of these glorified big business lobbyists.

Yeah vote on someone who has done nothing for four years. Reminds me of that p**** bush. We need a hood n**** in charge, Rapster J 2016?

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Jack Wilson posted a blog post

Kings X2 - "Wine For Me" Coming Sept 2017

The new Rap & R&B duo "Kings X2" is set to release their new debut single Wine For Me this coming Sept 2017. The group consists of rap artist & Bronx native International Nova, and Grammy Award Producer James Worthy. It is safe to say it will be interesting to hear what is in store for the fans around the…See More
14 minutes ago
NewMusic's 12 blog posts were featured
15 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
19 minutes ago
Awesomenezz posted a blog post

Sal Capone - "20 Visions" (Official Video)

This is sal Capone's first single since the death of his brother which made him release his previous single "Reminiscing" He is fresh home and got right back to work with his hot new single "20 vision" he is currently finishing up his latest project "induetime" which will release on November 10th which is the anniversary of his brothers tragic death... Sal Capone is home turning a negative to a positive.Check out his music on YouTube,SoundCloud,Applemusic and Tidal, His Instagram is…See More
26 minutes ago
ThisIs50 posted blog posts
30 minutes ago
Hot 100 Artists-Producers posted blog posts
51 minutes ago
dredai commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Mary J. Blige Reportedly Owes The IRS $6.5 Million In Back Taxes
"Hold ya head Mary"
57 minutes ago
Sam hoody posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy