Nicki Minaj ‘Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded’ First Week Sales Projections

There has been a lot of talk about Nicki Minaj’s sophomore album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded. Some rap fans have called it too “Pop” while other defenders say it’s expanding the fanbase.

Hits Daily Double reports that the set is on course to sell a disappointing 200-225k copies in the first week at retail, clearly below her debut album’s first week numbers (375k). But the figure is enough to land her a #1 debut on Billboard next week. Yes, we are surprised too.

LMAO at the idiots on here thinking she would go platinum first week.

Views: 899

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

buck outahere barbie
sorry i couldn't understand you. take my d!ck out your mouth before you speak.

lmae a** son buck you g-uint boi lmao

wayne gonna make her sell a milli
Pow! Bump nicki stans are still bitter as f***

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

SEF LUCI liked SEF LUCI's profile
6 minutes ago
Ill Will commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Scrappy Accuses Nickelodeon Resort Of Racism Against His Daughter After They Repeatedly Picked White Kids Over Her During A Contest [Video]
"@Coogie..THANK YOU!! THATS WHAT IM SAYING!!! Along with his wife...They both seemed embarrassed..."
9 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 8 blog posts were featured
10 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
10 minutes ago
my comment made u mad smh commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Scrappy Accuses Nickelodean Resort Of Racism Against His Daughter After They Repeatedly Picked White Kids Over Her During A Contest [Video]
"He always find a reason to act out"
13 minutes ago
NathanaeL updated their profile
13 minutes ago
NathanaeL commented on Thisis50 TV's blog post Reek Da Villian Speaks on His Falling Out w/ Busta Rhymes; Signing w/ Rich Gang - TI50
"he leaked it."
15 minutes ago
Coogie'YO,DoYouFeelSome,TypeAway commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Lil Scrappy Accuses Nickelodean Resort Of Racism Against His Daughter After They Repeatedly Picked White Kids Over Her During A Contest [Video]
"It's hard to call from the visuals but his daughter seemed very much embarrest by the way he handled that...I bet she didn't even cared to be picked any more."
17 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy