Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nice beats. check out the byzantine kings on the blackicon entertainment.
www,thecomforter.info
Thanks!

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Besir Esati's 3 blog posts were featured
3 minutes ago
Kylizzel commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Drake To Release Physical Copies Of 'If You're Reading This' With 2 New Songs In April
"@smp (obie trice voice) Cry now"
4 minutes ago
class_act commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Killed It! G-Unit Perform 'I'm Grown' On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (Video)
"Ah man, went straight to Amazon and copped The Beast! I'm grown..."
4 minutes ago
Epitome commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Killed It! G-Unit Perform 'I'm Grown' On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (Video)
"Great performance!"
10 minutes ago
paul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Co-Pilot Deliberately Crashed Germanwings Flight 9525, Killing 150 After Locking Pilot Out Of Cockpit (Video)
"That's f***** up, if he wanted to kill himself, go ahead. But don't all those innocent people with you."
10 minutes ago
Max Payne commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Evander Holyfield Believes Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight Will Be Fixed So Pac Man Wins (Video)
"I love when people who are actually involved speak up about corruption on any level... if I say the same thing people will say here goes another conspiracy theorist but when some like holyfield says it you have to consider it"
11 minutes ago
Epitome commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Evander Holyfield Believes Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight Will Be Fixed So Pac Man Wins (Video)
"This thought crossed my mind. But I'm a conspiracy theorist and thought it was just me. I guess the question would be what is more important to Mayweather - the money or the pride that comes with being undefeated?"
11 minutes ago
Bruce Bruce liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Would You Still? Amber Rose's Pre-Airbrushed Photos In Maui Leak (Pics)
17 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy