Tags: From, Love, Paris, Precious, With

Views: 3772

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dope mixtape

This mixtape bangs!!! Tracks 3-9 are all SOLID BANGERS! Downloading now. I wasn't expecting anything outta this mixtape but I'm genuinely impressed. That Rida track is f***** ill.

lol
i fuccs wit da tape. she went in..

Pros:
- she had a couple of good tracks where she had a nice flow
- I get what the idea was with certain tracks, how they wanted it to sound
Cons:
- because of the quality of the sound, it cannot be taken seriously
- some beats sound too outdated anyway tbh, the same problem with 50's last official album and TOS

(maybe if it was of better quality I'd feel different)

Without even clicking on it I already know that she couldn't hang with nicki minaj on nicki's worst day..but we praise this lady and hate on nicki...these are the kids we're dealing with...
Dude, I know the kind of rap you like but if you honestly f*** with Nicki then I am done reading your s***.
This is hip hop we want hip hop ...........u see the way Nicki is goin ....POP.....Thats not hip Hop .....Paris sounding good....not POP
Mf how are you going to know if you didn't listen wow nicki on some pop s***

chick is nice........ya earz is f***** up.... she spittin.. could u imagine if she was in the Unit when they was grinding.....

SN: Whoo Kid blessed it

..... them beatz is fire..... ya pc speakers need a up grade ASAP....

she wuuda blet the f*** up in 04.......def.....but we will see what happens now
I'm not going looking through 12 pages of B.S. , can one of you un-biased guys give me your opinion?

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Fabio liked NewMusic's blog post Fredo Santana & Chief Keef - Dope Game
21 minutes ago
Breezy Says posted blog posts
33 minutes ago
paul commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tyga Signs $5 Million Deal To Become Investor In Shine 24K Gold Weed Rolling Papers
"It costs $5M to kill this clown? Damn these fools are stupid/desperate. But if he dies, that would be good."
1 hour ago
howamidointhis commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tyga Signs $5 Million Deal To Become Investor In Shine 24K Gold Weed Rolling Papers
"why would u want to smoke gold? im stunned, whats next injecting it?!!! dummies"
1 hour ago
Them504boyz commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Tyga Signs $5 Million Deal To Become Investor In Shine 24K Gold Weed Rolling Papers
"Ftw.. What are you talking about? Lol."
1 hour ago
Max Payne commented on NewMusic's blog post Tink - Tell The Children (Prod. By Timbaland)
"Nice work"
2 hours ago
Max Payne liked NewMusic's blog post Tink - Tell The Children (Prod. By Timbaland)
2 hours ago
KINZY updated their profile
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy