Tags: From, Love, Paris, Precious, With

Views: 3720

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dope mixtape

This mixtape bangs!!! Tracks 3-9 are all SOLID BANGERS! Downloading now. I wasn't expecting anything outta this mixtape but I'm genuinely impressed. That Rida track is f***** ill.

lol
i fuccs wit da tape. she went in..

Pros:
- she had a couple of good tracks where she had a nice flow
- I get what the idea was with certain tracks, how they wanted it to sound
Cons:
- because of the quality of the sound, it cannot be taken seriously
- some beats sound too outdated anyway tbh, the same problem with 50's last official album and TOS

(maybe if it was of better quality I'd feel different)

Without even clicking on it I already know that she couldn't hang with nicki minaj on nicki's worst day..but we praise this lady and hate on nicki...these are the kids we're dealing with...
Dude, I know the kind of rap you like but if you honestly f*** with Nicki then I am done reading your s***.
This is hip hop we want hip hop ...........u see the way Nicki is goin ....POP.....Thats not hip Hop .....Paris sounding good....not POP
Mf how are you going to know if you didn't listen wow nicki on some pop s***

chick is nice........ya earz is f***** up.... she spittin.. could u imagine if she was in the Unit when they was grinding.....

SN: Whoo Kid blessed it

..... them beatz is fire..... ya pc speakers need a up grade ASAP....

she wuuda blet the f*** up in 04.......def.....but we will see what happens now
I'm not going looking through 12 pages of B.S. , can one of you un-biased guys give me your opinion?

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Jux commented on corentin's blog post Shad Moss Reveals Ciara And Angela Simmons Bedroom Skills
"y n***** frontin like his first two albums werent classic.. last i checked bow wow one of the best selling rappers of the last decade along with nelly, 50 cent, em, weezy, yall get the picture"
10 minutes ago
8grove commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post DJ Mustard - 10 Summers (Album Cover/Tracklist/Features)
"He's a dope producer. Can't wait. It'll kill the clubs. RocNation rules the industry!"
15 minutes ago
James Foster updated their profile
36 minutes ago
G-Unit_Soldier_420 liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 'Power' Star Lela Loren x Chelsea Lately: Talks Having 50 Cent As A Boss + Sex Scenes [Video]
42 minutes ago
Trap_P commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 3 Months After Big Sean Breaks Off Engagement, 'Glee' Star Naya Rivera Marries Actor Ryan Dorsey
"@True Spit damn right these hoes aint loyal..."
57 minutes ago
Trap_P commented on NewMusic's blog post Tameka "Tiny" Harris - What The F*ck You Gon Do? (Official Music Video)
"damn tip....i thought u said no mediocre"
1 hour ago
MC Eva Marie King, BA, MS shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Mark Mancini shared ChasinDatPaper's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy