Tags: From, Love, Paris, Precious, With

Views: 3789

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

someone needs to fire who kid or whoever prod this tape
Will check it out later, I think some people probably expected too much of this tape judging by the comments.
s*** aint bad at all........I like it.

i bet u do like it u d*** in the booty a** niggah'...got it on ya ipod so u can bump it on the BUS...or in your MOMS VW...f*****...i seen u sneak dissin'..

aint no sneak dissin u num n****. u must have me mistaken....D.R.E. lmao
Def a solid mixtape....Good Look for 2.0....
Damn! Queen Cezar,you carrying on like a b11tch,get over it.
Posting back2back2back2back2back is getting annoying, we know you don't like it.
^
ahaha dumbass # 1
The point of the mixetape is to show off their skillz....Kidd kidd and Paris killed it.
indeed....
co sign

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kurupt Goes Nuts When Asked About Kendrick Lamar's 'King Of NY' Line: "King Of New York Is A F*cking Movie. We Don't Want Your City!" (Video)
"People always talking about they went to new york and knocked over our buildings in the vid as if it wasnt computerized....and after the source awards death row and the dogg pound click got their dressing rooms shot at...foh kurupt, nukka said we…"
37 seconds ago
united-gs commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kurupt Goes Nuts When Asked About Kendrick Lamar's 'King Of NY' Line: "King Of New York Is A F*cking Movie. We Don't Want Your City!" (Video)
"Yeah he dissed dmx and got his homeboy shot in the process too...and dmx phucked his b8ch foxy brown, his fiancee at the time for that matter....then he went on record and apologize and called peace when his nukkas started getting blasted at...ruff…"
5 minutes ago
Besir Esati posted a blog post
7 minutes ago
Carlos commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Nicki Minaj x Angie Martinez: Breaks Down Talking About Her Ex-BF Safaree Samuels, Talks August Alsina Romance Rumors, Fame, Beyonce, 'The Pinkprint' & More (Video)
"Rare to see her be real. Sad. I know what it's like to value someone so much it's inconceivable to lose them. I hope it works out."
8 minutes ago
George commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kurupt Goes Nuts When Asked About Kendrick Lamar's 'King Of NY' Line: "King Of New York Is A F*cking Movie. We Don't Want Your City!" (Video)
"Kurupt is a legend. F*** yall talkin bout"
15 minutes ago
fan123 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Psychologist Spreads Husband's Body Parts Across Mexico City After Chainsaw Murder. Texts His Family So They Think He's Still Alive (Video/Pics)
"You can always see the crazy in the eyes"
24 minutes ago
Thomas Gorran commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Psychologist Spreads Husband's Body Parts Across Mexico City After Chainsaw Murder. Texts His Family So They Think He's Still Alive (Video/Pics)
"DIRTY-BITC# !!!!"
37 minutes ago
Inspired Lifestyles commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kurupt Goes Nuts When Asked About Kendrick Lamar's 'King Of NY' Line: "King Of New York Is A F*cking Movie. We Don't Want Your City!" (Video)
"my n**** Kurupt Young Gotti! I remember when he went in on DMX,Ja Rule, & 50 on calling out names"
39 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy