Tags: From, Love, Paris, Precious, With

Views: 3752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

give ita listen dooooooood
I will, but I can't really f*** with females like that...but to her credit at least she's an emcee....gonna give it an open-minded listen none the less...
no hate not good enough to download just a one time stream. BWOI they need to let yayo pick the beats
Y'all aint tell me DJ Bring It Back is hard as fucc..
You got over developed traps from succin the whole industry's d1ck..
8k for anew artist in less than 12 hrs.......is not bad at all.

lol but true. I think a lot of guys on here are just so desperate for anything G-Unit related these days since nobody is really making any noise at the moment. Then you have the guys that just d*** ride anything dropped by the label. But she can rap though, and the beats are pretty dope for the most parts. It is worth a listen or two if female rappers are your thing.

You say only 8K+ downloads like that ain't good numbers for a brand new artist like Paris.Also take in mind that nobody never heard of her only until the Big 10 came out
really mic? Its Obivous She New ....New Her Last Mixtape Did 600+ ..... With This Mixtape Now She At 15k ....She Just Getting Started Soon She Might Do Lloyd Banks Number Which Banks Did 40k His First Week ....Lloyd Banks is just warming up ..... but back to paris she will get Bigger Soon
We're Just getting warmed up!!!!
The General!!!

Girl I just listened to it and it's hot! I downloaded it too. I have a few favorites already. Keep doing ya thing. Wishing you much continued sucess always.

1000 Downloads every hour........thats no good. riiight.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy