Tags: From, Love, Paris, Precious, With

Views: 3804

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

someone needs to fire who kid or whoever prod this tape
Will check it out later, I think some people probably expected too much of this tape judging by the comments.
s*** aint bad at all........I like it.

i bet u do like it u d*** in the booty a** niggah'...got it on ya ipod so u can bump it on the BUS...or in your MOMS VW...f*****...i seen u sneak dissin'..

aint no sneak dissin u num n****. u must have me mistaken....D.R.E. lmao
Def a solid mixtape....Good Look for 2.0....
Damn! Queen Cezar,you carrying on like a b11tch,get over it.
Posting back2back2back2back2back is getting annoying, we know you don't like it.
^
ahaha dumbass # 1
The point of the mixetape is to show off their skillz....Kidd kidd and Paris killed it.
indeed....
co sign

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Nicole Jones posted a status
1 minute ago
Marvin Bernard commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kevin Gates Expected To Be Charged For Kicking Female Fan (Video)
"Make sure to visit DatPiff and download some Tony Yayo mixtapes instead of Rick Ross new album; Yayo is the Talk of NY, and his old content is much better than new Officer Ricky...also will get you primed for El Chapo 3. #PassPortGang"
3 minutes ago
5 minutes ago
Marvin Bernard commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent Speaks On Donald Trump, Wanting To Sign Rico Richie, New TV Show, Police Body Cams, President Obama On Reality TV (Video)
"Make sure to visit DatPiff and download some Tony Yayo mixtapes instead of Rick Ross new album; Yayo is the Talk of NY, and his old content is much better than new Officer Ricky...also will get you primed for El Chapo 3. #PassPortGang"
6 minutes ago
7 minutes ago
8 minutes ago
9 minutes ago
rezwanbd posted a status
11 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy