Tags: From, Love, Paris, Precious, With

Views: 3726

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

her old mixtape has a better quality than this one so disapointed
i think its safe to say that fifty is killin himself he cant even make a high quality mixtape for his crew cant invented some new or better his flow i had enuff track 8 is really hot but the sound quality is so bad how can u guyz lov this
you sound like a b**** you fagball
u dumbass if u cant see it then go suck ur dadnuts this tape is garbage i waitd too long for this n wat h gave us trash hopsin has better mixtape than this one
Lord cezar a bitchmade n****

WTF is wrong with the g unit first the change the conver n replac it with a lame a** cover and like i said the cover say itall the sound quality is more craappy than the cover itself whoover made this mixtape has to be fired if its who kid who kid ur fired b**** whoz trynn kill th unit? n fifty stop shootin its not ur tape ur wack fif ur wack if u cant release a banger then ur wack.... how many chances are we goin to giv u ur selfish nikka thats why banks is leavin cuzz u don wanna n***** in ur crew to blow smh ..

Okay, okay, we get it, you don't like it, and apparently it's not of good sound quality. You don't have to post in every 10 minutes though.
word.
Paris Career will Be Better than Lauryn Hill's
GGGGGGGGGGGGG G-UNIT!!!!!!!!!
#SK
lmfao
Nothing is funny about what I said you stinky B****
lmfao

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

MAJOR PAIN shared their video on Facebook
4 minutes ago
MAJOR PAIN shared their video on Twitter
4 minutes ago
MAJOR PAIN liked MAJOR PAIN's video
4 minutes ago
DJ WesOne liked DJ WesOne's profile
14 minutes ago
BASICPRINCIPAL , LLC (Deborah C) posted a blog post

CONNECT WITH ME ON GOOGLE NETWORK !!

If you have information you want to share ; get an interview ; or send an invite , WELL I am easy to be reached on GOOGLE as long you have a GMAIL account. Come connect with me here https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DeborahC/about…See More
29 minutes ago
Alex of Out Your League ENT posted a status
"It's a constant struggle and test to be great, But at the end of the day our persistence will prevail. #OYL #GetFamiliar"
44 minutes ago
YKham commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Biggest Celebrity Nude Leak Ever? Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence Among Hundreds Whose Explicit Photos Hit The Internet [Video]
"Kate Upton sure does have some fun bags"
48 minutes ago
Alex of Out Your League ENT updated their profile
56 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy