Ok, so obviously 5 is the weakest out of the three tapes, and looking back, the Big 10 has the strongest production/best quality. However, I do think 50's picked up some points by doing songs with people like Hayes & Schoolboy Q. So I basically went back and made a 19 track album out of the best songs he's had out of the three tapes, and any unreleased tracks. I also left some critique of what he'd have to do with each record in order for the track to be cohesive.
1. My Crown
2. They Burned Me (feat. Governor)
3. Double Up - Tony Mason (feat. Hayes)
4. Murder One
5. Remain Calm (feat. Snoop Dogg & Precious Paris)
6. O.J. (feat. Kidd Kidd)
7. United Nations
8. Business Mind (feat. Hayes)
9. Riot (Remix) [feat. 2 Chainz]
10. Queens, NY (feat. Precious Paris)
11. N***** Be' Schemin' (feat. Kidd Kidd)
12. I Just Wanna (feat. Tony Yayo)
13. Wait Until Tonight/Definition of Sexy (feat. Governor)
14. Be My B**** (feat. Brevi)
15. Talk of The Town (feat. Shawty Lo & Lea)
17. Telescope (feat. Wiz Khalifa)
18. Sunday Morning
19. Can I Speak To You (Remix) [feat. Schoolboy Q & Lloyd Banks]
1. *50 needs to come harder on the verses
2. This is one of 50's best/soulful tracks, I feel like nothing has to be done.
3. *The beat is dope, Hayes fits perfectly, 50 just needs to step up his verse, and make it a little longer so he isn't getting renegaded.
4. *This track's grown on me a bit. I think it would fit well on a regular 50 album.
5. *50 should add some background noises/adlibs for the chorus so it's not as empty. Snoop's presence is great even if it isn't all that hard, and Paris' verse is on point. 50 needs to re-do his first verse so it isn't as short and more hard to fit the tone of the record.
6. *This track has grown on me, and I gotta admit i hated on it at first. Even Kidd kidd somehow seems to overcome his typical donkey sounding feature stereotype on this. Bost verses from both guys are on point.
7. *50 needs to scrap the verses and chorus, and just re-do this. It's probably the best beat on the entire album and he managed to turn it into complete s***. He needs to vary the flow up per each verse and sound hard on it.
8. *I like the track/exchange between the two, I just think 50 needed to step his s*** up once again unless he wants to get renegaded with every song he does with Hayes.
9. *Yes, it's a remix, but it's probably one of 50's best verses in a while. He should take one of 2 Chainz' verses off and go longer, he fit the beat well.
10. Verse/Chorus/Beat is on point from both Paris & 50. Overlooked song, tbh
11. *Sick beat, Chorus & verse by 50. Kidd Kidd needs to step his burrito pedaling donkey a** up on this one. Enough with the God-damn donkey mating calls, for f**** sake.
12. *Dope song, verses is on point, including Yayo's
13. *I feel like these two songs go together well, and 50's verse on Definition of Sexy is crazy. Governor is good on that song too, and 50 is able to hold it down even without a R&B/Soul singer on Wait Until Tonight.
14. *This song had so much potential. It was sick to go with Brevi, she's an OG b**** who did s*** with snoop & the west back in the day. If 50 hadn't f***** up and added just a little bit more to the chorus, this could've been a radio hit.
15. *Lol, I don't f****** understand this. Out of nowhere, 50's best verse this month comes off of a Shawty Lo mixtape? The f***? 50 obviously gave the clown the song, as it has Lea on the hook, and while 50 killed it, Lo did his best to make it sound like liquid diahreah. I mean God damn, is this guy trying his hardest to suck or something? Limit Lo's verse down to 1/2 of one, IF HE HAS TO BE ON THERE, and 50 should've kept the song with Lea on it.
16. *Dope/introspective song. He could've done the hook a little bit better, but it doesn't matter as the verses are on point.
17. *This is a sick song, and if Wiz didn't plan on using it, 50 should've snagged it. *Wiz goes hard on the hook, 50 goes hard on the verse and Harry Fraud is great a usual.
18. *One of my all time favorite 50 songs. Why are his unreleased tracks always the best?
19. *All I can say, is I told you so. Schoolboy Q is the future, go listen to "Habits & Contradictions." Besides signing him, 50 needs to put out his album before anybody elses, besides banks. Speaking of Banks, he would've fit perfectly as the last verse after Q on this. I respect the way 50 is putting Q on the same way he did Banks back in the day with the mixtapes, but this would've been the perfect way to dead the rumors and have a possible G-Unit reunion on a future album. Besides that, the beat is surprisingly dope, and Q's verse is the best i've heard in Hip-hop in a while. 50 on the other hand, I mean God damn, I think even knows he got renegaded, scratch that, f****** murked on this song. "You see that..." lol. Yeah, 50's verse was dope, especially that 50/em/dre line, but he needed to step it up. So I'd say re-do 50's verse, keep Q's god verse, and add a Banks one at the end.
BOOM, PERFECT ALBUM. I'll be mixing these tracks later and putting them on here for download, cuz I think yall will appreciate them more if you see them in a more cohesive manner like this.
What would your ideal tracklist be from the past three mixtapes look like?
1 My Crown (50 Cent's first verse replaced by Lloyd Banks + an Eminem feature)
3 Niccas Be Scheming (Kidd Kidd replaced by Lloyd Banks)
4 Roll Ish (Kidd Kidd replaced by Lloyd Banks)
5 Be My B****
6 Planet 50
7 Business Mind
8 Leave the Lights On
9 Definition Of Sexy
10 Double Up
11 Swag Level
12 Lay Down
13 Wait Until Tonight
14 Get Busy (Kidd Kidd replaced by Lloyd Banks)
15 When I Pop the Trunk (Kidd Kidd replaced by Tony Yayo)
17 Talk of the Town (ft Shawty Lo & Yayo)
18 Can I Speak To You