looks like 50 going to war subliminal shots fired at dre

peep his twitter

tagged it sayingclassic picture
http://instagr.am/p/mJ7Vd/

Views: 3481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still B.R.O.K.E. get yourself a smartphone before u try to ether me
LOL u NEVER logg off u fell 4 the bait rofl dumbass...
50 could always drop the greatest hits as originally planned and do his thing on his own.. Although I will admit. Interscope is one of the damn best music labels period. They took talent, hustling, theme.. all those characteristics of a good record label, studied it, and made it a flipping science. If Interscope wanted to turn Flash into a star he would be by March.
THEY CANT FAGBALL, DON YU KNO FLASH BE MOVING WIT THE N***** WHO DO THE DIRT CUZZO
rofl
it's official, 50 lost the war. when you got your own boss f*ckin with the enemy than that shows alot. but then again 2Pac, Eazy E & Ice Cube did expose Dr. Dre for the b!tch sh!t he's pulled
it not even that can u believe it 50 post rick ross and dre pic on his twitter page now thats loosing check my new thread for more info
your dumbness is at its all time high if you don't see the sarcasm behind this.
yup look like it is at itd all time high

50 caught feelings over a pic

SEE HOW NERVOUS THE FAGBALL STEROID DRE LOOK IN THE PRESCENCE OF JA's SON OFFICA RICKY, SWAG AT THE JAllions RIGHT HURR, CANT FUGG WIT THE FUR GANG

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

SoundBOI posted a status
"Listen now: BamaDrive by Atilah. Listen now: http://sclk.co/s7jtp9 via @SoundClick"
38 seconds ago
Bicycle Tony shared a profile on Facebook
2 minutes ago
Bicycle Tony shared a profile on Facebook
2 minutes ago
Dwayne commented on NewMusic's blog post Nyemiah Supreme - What It Taste Like
"Wat does it taste like s***?.... Bet u like to eat this d*ck"
4 minutes ago
SoundBOI commented on NewMusic's blog post Redman - Pacific To Atlantic Remix (Official Music Video)
"Damn thats for the summer...and its a wrap fa summer up here:-( HotSH!t Doe shot out to redman."
5 minutes ago
Essino-Dub commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post ILoveMakonnen Criticizes Remixes Of His Song 'Tuesday.' Troy Ave Responds "We Gon See About Thum Comments Fat B*tch"
"He should be flattered that people want to remix his song"
8 minutes ago
billy bob commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post ILoveMakonnen Criticizes Remixes Of His Song 'Tuesday.' Troy Ave Responds "We Gon See About Thum Comments Fat B*tch"
"bobby done shmurda'd troy average buzz"
8 minutes ago
billy bob commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post ILoveMakonnen Criticizes Remixes Of His Song 'Tuesday.' Troy Ave Responds "We Gon See About Thum Comments Fat B*tch"
"just listened to the Tuesday song the original version wish I didn't so I'm not even going to listen to the troy average version"
9 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy