looks like 50 going to war subliminal shots fired at dre

peep his twitter

tagged it sayingclassic picture
http://instagr.am/p/mJ7Vd/

Views: 3483

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still B.R.O.K.E. get yourself a smartphone before u try to ether me
LOL u NEVER logg off u fell 4 the bait rofl dumbass...
50 could always drop the greatest hits as originally planned and do his thing on his own.. Although I will admit. Interscope is one of the damn best music labels period. They took talent, hustling, theme.. all those characteristics of a good record label, studied it, and made it a flipping science. If Interscope wanted to turn Flash into a star he would be by March.
THEY CANT FAGBALL, DON YU KNO FLASH BE MOVING WIT THE N***** WHO DO THE DIRT CUZZO
rofl
it's official, 50 lost the war. when you got your own boss f*ckin with the enemy than that shows alot. but then again 2Pac, Eazy E & Ice Cube did expose Dr. Dre for the b!tch sh!t he's pulled
it not even that can u believe it 50 post rick ross and dre pic on his twitter page now thats loosing check my new thread for more info
your dumbness is at its all time high if you don't see the sarcasm behind this.
yup look like it is at itd all time high

50 caught feelings over a pic

SEE HOW NERVOUS THE FAGBALL STEROID DRE LOOK IN THE PRESCENCE OF JA's SON OFFICA RICKY, SWAG AT THE JAllions RIGHT HURR, CANT FUGG WIT THE FUR GANG

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

coastieboy commented on NewMusic's blog post Drake - '6 God' x 'Heat Of The Moment' x 'How Bout Now' (Listen/Download)
"@Mastermind: G-unit got us waiting for so long for this Beast EP, and I bet when they drop it , it's not even going to be all that great !! I actually bought the Beauty of Independence off of I-tunes and I got tired of listening to it after a…"
4 minutes ago
2Corvettes liked NewMusic's blog post Iggy Azalea - Iggy SZN
6 minutes ago
Timur liked Besir Esati's blog post Best G-Unit Instagram Pictures Of The Week (Pics)
11 minutes ago
2Corvettes liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Run The Jewels (El-P & Killer Mike) - Run The Jewels 2 (Album Stream)
13 minutes ago
2Corvettes commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Run The Jewels (El-P & Killer Mike) - Run The Jewels 2 (Album Stream)
"#SK cool."
13 minutes ago
2Corvettes commented on NewMusic's blog post Iggy Azalea Ft. MØ - Beg For It
"#SK cool."
27 minutes ago
2Corvettes commented on NewMusic's blog post Iggy Azalea Ft. MØ - Beg For It
"#SK wtf"
29 minutes ago
2Corvettes commented on NewMusic's blog post Jamie Foxx - Ain't My Fault
"#SK Cool."
35 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy