looks like 50 going to war subliminal shots fired at dre

peep his twitter

tagged it sayingclassic picture
http://instagr.am/p/mJ7Vd/

Views: 3505

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still B.R.O.K.E. get yourself a smartphone before u try to ether me
LOL u NEVER logg off u fell 4 the bait rofl dumbass...
50 could always drop the greatest hits as originally planned and do his thing on his own.. Although I will admit. Interscope is one of the damn best music labels period. They took talent, hustling, theme.. all those characteristics of a good record label, studied it, and made it a flipping science. If Interscope wanted to turn Flash into a star he would be by March.
THEY CANT FAGBALL, DON YU KNO FLASH BE MOVING WIT THE N***** WHO DO THE DIRT CUZZO
rofl
it's official, 50 lost the war. when you got your own boss f*ckin with the enemy than that shows alot. but then again 2Pac, Eazy E & Ice Cube did expose Dr. Dre for the b!tch sh!t he's pulled
it not even that can u believe it 50 post rick ross and dre pic on his twitter page now thats loosing check my new thread for more info
your dumbness is at its all time high if you don't see the sarcasm behind this.
yup look like it is at itd all time high

50 caught feelings over a pic

SEE HOW NERVOUS THE FAGBALL STEROID DRE LOOK IN THE PRESCENCE OF JA's SON OFFICA RICKY, SWAG AT THE JAllions RIGHT HURR, CANT FUGG WIT THE FUR GANG

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Merry Christmas Sidney posted a status
"I WAS ENERGIZED BY THE SUN OR SOMETHING."
30 minutes ago
NatashaG posted a status
"Good times become good memories and bad times become good lessons.— Unknown"
30 minutes ago
bittersweet commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Boycotts Hot 97 After Being Dissed By Azealia Banks During Interview (Video)
"I hate to say this, but some of you sound like the white people who didn't want blacks going to their schools.... and if you want to talk REAL....stop wearing blonde wigs! who's fake here.... Iggy makes it a point to reference old Hip Hop…"
38 minutes ago
Rida #SK replied to Rida #SK's discussion Gunit vs Maybach Music Group in album Sales
"took 7 months for Animal Ambition to sell 126K copies & about 300K+ singles independently in the States ... worldwide tho is a different matter and that ShadyXV didn't help Fifty's independent Career at all Em could've put Hold On…"
55 minutes ago
Rida #SK commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Iggy Azalea Boycotts Hot 97 After Being Dissed By Azealia Banks During Interview (Video)
"i can remember when Fif signed Paris was the same week Azalen Banks 212 debuted at #13 on the UK official singles Chart i was sayin the same damn Ish back than Fif should work with her or atleast get a damn feature for SKI and the Beast what ever…"
1 hour ago
Twothree Massay liked 50 Cent's blog post 50 Cent and G-Unit Go Sneaker Shopping With Complex
1 hour ago
"Now I'm on the bus."
1 hour ago
"Even though I called the ambulance."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy