Lloyd Feat 50 Cent - Lets Get It [Will Be Lloyds 2nd Single] Prod. By Polow Da Don [Confrimed]

Here is what he had to say, if some of you were following dude on twitter you might already know who's on it.
“It’s featuring someone who I always really wanted to work with,” he said. “It’s very controversial. It’s gonna be awesome. It’s gonna be the s***.”

Emperors Music

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

does lloyd ever chart high when 50 gonna jump on some top 10#s
50 been on plenty of top 10#s these songs just aint hot to me and aint from a list artist ie when 50 gonna jump on song with akon etc that will be worked
co sign about Banks saying that it was a big deal. Good record though, I'm suprised it didn't do anything
Boom
cool, looking forward to hearing it
lloyd wack
Now Tell Me This N**** 50 Cent isn't Concentrated On Music.

E-40 Feat Too Short & 50 Cent - B**** (Remix)
Cee-Lo Feat 50 Cent - F*** You (Remix)
Jeremih Feat 50 Cent - Down On Me
Soulja Boy Feat 50 Cent - Mean Mug
Lloyd Feat 50 Cent - Lets Get It In -
El Debarge Feat 50 Cent - Switch Up The Format -
Good 2 hear I hope 50 ain't becoming d next weezy "feature king"
LAW #6 -Recreate yourself

48 laws in full Effect! lmaoooo

50 is going to be on EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

U will begin to LOVE YOUR SERVITUDE- Aldous Huxley

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

KING PROBLEM posted a status
"NEW MIXTAPE GOT THE STREETS BUZZIN!!! http://j.mp/1FFrFek (FREE DOWNLOAD NOW)"
12 minutes ago
KING PROBLEM updated their profile
33 minutes ago
MAJOR PAIN shared their video on Twitter
36 minutes ago
cory G shared NewMusic's blog post on Facebook
52 minutes ago
cory G liked NewMusic's blog post DJ Premier & Royce Da 5'9 (PRhyme) - U Looz (Official Music Video)
52 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Charlamagne On T-Raww & Kylie Jenner: Tyga's Redshirting That Pu$$y Until She's 18 (Video)
"Tyga had more since than that. .........ihope"
58 minutes ago
Daphenous Reid commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Come See Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo Perform Live October 23 @ The Emporium On Long Island, NY! (Details Inside)
"Them two should put a Mixtape together"
1 hour ago
Ear2theStreets posted a blog post

The rise and fall of Chief Keef

Right now you couldn't pay anyone in the music industry to touch Chief and his Glo Gang with a 10 ft pole. Chief Keef burnt all of his bridges on the way up which is why you don't see anyone around him except now for the leaches he calls friends who helped ruin his career.He had a label but failed to release a single album. He never reached Billboard's Top 40 and he never had any songs on regular radio rotation. He missed or skipped the majority of his interviews and performances which is why…See More
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy