Lloyd Feat 50 Cent - Lets Get It [Will Be Lloyds 2nd Single] Prod. By Polow Da Don [Confrimed]

Here is what he had to say, if some of you were following dude on twitter you might already know who's on it.
“It’s featuring someone who I always really wanted to work with,” he said. “It’s very controversial. It’s gonna be awesome. It’s gonna be the s***.”

Emperors Music

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

does lloyd ever chart high when 50 gonna jump on some top 10#s
50 been on plenty of top 10#s these songs just aint hot to me and aint from a list artist ie when 50 gonna jump on song with akon etc that will be worked
co sign about Banks saying that it was a big deal. Good record though, I'm suprised it didn't do anything
Boom
cool, looking forward to hearing it
lloyd wack
Now Tell Me This N**** 50 Cent isn't Concentrated On Music.

E-40 Feat Too Short & 50 Cent - B**** (Remix)
Cee-Lo Feat 50 Cent - F*** You (Remix)
Jeremih Feat 50 Cent - Down On Me
Soulja Boy Feat 50 Cent - Mean Mug
Lloyd Feat 50 Cent - Lets Get It In -
El Debarge Feat 50 Cent - Switch Up The Format -
Good 2 hear I hope 50 ain't becoming d next weezy "feature king"
LAW #6 -Recreate yourself

48 laws in full Effect! lmaoooo

50 is going to be on EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

U will begin to LOVE YOUR SERVITUDE- Aldous Huxley

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

rolie polie commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Reinstated By The NFL. Free To Sign With Any Team
"I'm not disputing that but the eagles tend to sign people when other teams turn their backs on them"
30 seconds ago
George commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Reinstated By The NFL. Free To Sign With Any Team
"Eagles? Hell nah...maybe the Raiders or some s***"
18 minutes ago
George commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Creed Singer Scott Stapp Placed On Psychiatric Hold. Blames Obama For IRS Problems. Believes Someone Is Trying To Poison Him & His Kids Will Be Attacked By ISIS (Audio)
""steroids, prescription pills, weed, cocaine, PCP, Special K and Crystal meth".....now that's a drug binge"
19 minutes ago
rolie polie commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Reinstated By The NFL. Free To Sign With Any Team
"Eagles prolly sign him before its all over"
20 minutes ago
JuniorW00ds commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Creed Singer Scott Stapp Placed On Psychiatric Hold. Blames Obama For IRS Problems. Believes Someone Is Trying To Poison Him & His Kids Will Be Attacked By ISIS (Audio)
"We have to remember that he has thousands and thousands of years of experience. It's not that we don't know who he is, it's the nature of his game thats confusing the masses. satan. Often we try to rationalize things as good or bad,…"
1 hour ago
JuniorW00ds commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Creed Singer Scott Stapp Placed On Psychiatric Hold. Blames Obama For IRS Problems. Believes Someone Is Trying To Poison Him & His Kids Will Be Attacked By ISIS (Audio)
"Epitome you are absolutely right. He needs to put on the full armor of God. It sad that many folks can't fathom the supernatural. The war is not physical it's definitely spiritual. To all you entertainers who's embedded in "you…"
1 hour ago
George commented on NewMusic's blog post AR-AB Ft. Dark Lo - Blow 3 (Prod. By V Don)
"Man i was so high in that picture...F*** it, let's all do a line"
1 hour ago
YKham commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Reinstated By The NFL. Free To Sign With Any Team
"Roger Goodell has lost all credibility..he based his decision off public opinion when he needs to be objective. Good for Ray Rice."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy