DJ Camillo premiered this the other day now the CDQ has been released, pretty dope. V6 coming soon!

Views: 807

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pretty dope
nothing special really
weak, sounds like Banks is trying to fit in today's music which is not good
Duhhh!! THAT'S THE F***** POINT!

Make music for today sound! This da best s*** with a gunit stamp on it since the big 10
I've listened 3 so far times and I'm not feeling it. Beat is boring and Banks sounds kind of uninspired. It's basically the same subject matter as Jackpot, I got money I'm balling etc. Banks can do better than that.
uninspired is the perfect word for this.
gotta here tht cdq
dont know what your talking about this record is huge banks is on point. 2012 banks is gonna cement his position in todays hip hop
I think I'd rather wait for the CDQ to drop, cause that "echo-sounding" version is so unlistenable.
OMG it's a CLASSIC.Better than any 2pac song
YOU CAN'T STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
listen to it on the right system...in your beats or whatever. The bass when it actually hits make this song pretty dope to me. Obviously not banks going for lyrics..
look forward to the CDQ
Banks Should Let Some Singer Sing Them Hooks, Cause It's Obvious He Can't.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Turner turnup commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards Cypher MC's Announced: Remy Ma, Loaded Lux, Wiz Khalifa, Papoose, Snow Tha Product & More [Full List Inside]
"pap gonna murder that s***. i promise. he the most underrated rapper of all time. i wanna hear remy and wiz the rest i dont care for. also i wanna c what troy ave gonna do"
10 minutes ago
Kareem Williams shared their blog post on Twitter
19 minutes ago
Kareem Williams posted blog posts
19 minutes ago
Lowskiano liked Mixtape Weekly's blog post Snoop Dogg & Tha Dogg Pound - That's My Work 5 (Free Mixtape Stream/Download)
19 minutes ago
Max Payne commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Big Pun's Widow Liza Rios Sues Fat Joe For $1 Million For Failing To Fulfill Financial Agreement With Her Husband
"Fat Joe did a bid for taxes and this broad think he got it lol... she need to quit that s*** already"
21 minutes ago
NewMusic's 5 blog posts were featured
23 minutes ago
NewMusic posted blog posts
24 minutes ago
The Reeper 187 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 92Q Jams' Porkchop Becomes Unofficial Member Of G-Unit During Their Latest Freestyle (Video)
"Chop went in..."
44 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy