DJ Camillo premiered this the other day now the CDQ has been released, pretty dope. V6 coming soon!

Views: 799

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pretty dope
nothing special really
weak, sounds like Banks is trying to fit in today's music which is not good
Duhhh!! THAT'S THE F***** POINT!

Make music for today sound! This da best s*** with a gunit stamp on it since the big 10
I've listened 3 so far times and I'm not feeling it. Beat is boring and Banks sounds kind of uninspired. It's basically the same subject matter as Jackpot, I got money I'm balling etc. Banks can do better than that.
uninspired is the perfect word for this.
gotta here tht cdq
dont know what your talking about this record is huge banks is on point. 2012 banks is gonna cement his position in todays hip hop
I think I'd rather wait for the CDQ to drop, cause that "echo-sounding" version is so unlistenable.
OMG it's a CLASSIC.Better than any 2pac song
YOU CAN'T STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
listen to it on the right system...in your beats or whatever. The bass when it actually hits make this song pretty dope to me. Obviously not banks going for lyrics..
look forward to the CDQ
Banks Should Let Some Singer Sing Them Hooks, Cause It's Obvious He Can't.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

ChasinDatPaper's 4 blog posts were featured
2 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
3 minutes ago
real g liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Prodigy, Smoke DZA & DeLorean - The RapFest Cypher: Series 1 (Prod. By AlistFame) Video
18 minutes ago
PLAYBOYD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Approved! Amber Rose Twerks To Celebrate Her Husband Wiz Khalifa's 1st No. 1 Album [Video/Pics]
"Ths will bring more album sells even tho she flaunting that s*** she wanted n***** to see"
18 minutes ago
real g liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Behind The Scenes) - TI50
24 minutes ago
Gee T liked 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Behind The Scenes) - TI50
31 minutes ago
PLAYBOYD commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Meet Snoop Dogg's New White Alter Ego, Todd [Video/Pics]
"Have you not seen tropical thunder the army movie one of the black soldiers is a white man painted black lol dumb mfs who cares"
32 minutes ago
PLAYBOYD commented on 50 Cent's blog post G-Unit - Come Up (Behind The Scenes) - TI50
"Those hoes"
39 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy