DJ Camillo premiered this the other day now the CDQ has been released, pretty dope. V6 coming soon!

Views: 834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pretty dope
nothing special really
weak, sounds like Banks is trying to fit in today's music which is not good
Duhhh!! THAT'S THE F***** POINT!

Make music for today sound! This da best s*** with a gunit stamp on it since the big 10
I've listened 3 so far times and I'm not feeling it. Beat is boring and Banks sounds kind of uninspired. It's basically the same subject matter as Jackpot, I got money I'm balling etc. Banks can do better than that.
uninspired is the perfect word for this.
gotta here tht cdq
dont know what your talking about this record is huge banks is on point. 2012 banks is gonna cement his position in todays hip hop
I think I'd rather wait for the CDQ to drop, cause that "echo-sounding" version is so unlistenable.
OMG it's a CLASSIC.Better than any 2pac song
YOU CAN'T STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
listen to it on the right system...in your beats or whatever. The bass when it actually hits make this song pretty dope to me. Obviously not banks going for lyrics..
look forward to the CDQ
Banks Should Let Some Singer Sing Them Hooks, Cause It's Obvious He Can't.

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

ThaKid520 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2Pac's Mom, Afeni Shakur, Dead At Age 69 (Video)
"Hyped up? I said rip and she went at a good age. And George wants to talk about another mans looks. How about you pay your condolences."
2 minutes ago
HARVEYFINCHENTERPRISE updated their profile
5 minutes ago
darren commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2Pac's Mom, Afeni Shakur, Dead At Age 69 (Video)
"the kid520 youre hyped up on a passing why is that....."
8 minutes ago
darren commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2Pac's Mom, Afeni Shakur, Dead At Age 69 (Video)
"the kid520 youre hyped up on a passing why is that....."
8 minutes ago
di commented on Besir Esati's blog post Forbes Reveals The Five Wealthiest Hip-Hop Artists Of 2016 (List & Video Inside)
"wheres 50?"
10 minutes ago
Ceda Mihic updated their profile
24 minutes ago
Larry leal posted a blog post
39 minutes ago
ThaKid520 commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post 2Pac's Mom, Afeni Shakur, Dead At Age 69 (Video)
"Haha good one georgy boy."
53 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy