DJ Camillo premiered this the other day now the CDQ has been released, pretty dope. V6 coming soon!

Views: 833

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pretty dope
nothing special really
weak, sounds like Banks is trying to fit in today's music which is not good
Duhhh!! THAT'S THE F***** POINT!

Make music for today sound! This da best s*** with a gunit stamp on it since the big 10
I've listened 3 so far times and I'm not feeling it. Beat is boring and Banks sounds kind of uninspired. It's basically the same subject matter as Jackpot, I got money I'm balling etc. Banks can do better than that.
uninspired is the perfect word for this.
gotta here tht cdq
dont know what your talking about this record is huge banks is on point. 2012 banks is gonna cement his position in todays hip hop
I think I'd rather wait for the CDQ to drop, cause that "echo-sounding" version is so unlistenable.
OMG it's a CLASSIC.Better than any 2pac song
YOU CAN'T STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
listen to it on the right system...in your beats or whatever. The bass when it actually hits make this song pretty dope to me. Obviously not banks going for lyrics..
look forward to the CDQ
Banks Should Let Some Singer Sing Them Hooks, Cause It's Obvious He Can't.

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

CMLapse Ent. liked CMLapse Ent.'s video
20 minutes ago
Jeff Hodges liked Jeff Hodges's profile
22 minutes ago
mike antony commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Jay Z Literally Laughs Off "14-Year Drug Dealer" Comments Made By Tomi Lahren Of The Blaze (Video)
"You mf r stupid you black mf wanna be like poor us but yet sell crack to each others kids lmao that's y no1 respects u mfs cuz y'all don't respect yalls selves rt"
1 hour ago
RexGdubb commented on Besir Esati's blog post Drake Receives Key To Toronto (Video)
"this n**** is a cheese ball"
1 hour ago
Poetic Killa liked Poetic Killa's blog post **NEW MUSIC VIDEO** By Slick Skywalker - "Same S*** Different Day" (Feat. Temmy Bridges & Pat Starr) [Produced By Ill Phil]
1 hour ago
Poetic Killa posted a blog post

**NEW MUSIC VIDEO** By Slick Skywalker - "Same S*** Different Day" (Feat. Temmy Bridges & Pat Starr) [Produced By Ill Phil]

Slick Skywalker from New York City is back at it again with a chill anthem type track entitled "Same S*** Different Day" with production by Ill Phill Beats and features two other artists Temmy Bridges and Pat Starr. It some feel good type music that you can vibe to and the video for this record follows suit as Slick Skywalker captures the essence and feel of this track in a visual form. Check out more work from the New York native Slick Skywalker and follow him on his social media links for up…See More
1 hour ago
Kareem Williams posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Rpj23 commented on NewMusic's blog post Obie Trice - Make Up Love ft. Praiz
"@matt. How do you have a studdering problem when you're typing?"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy