Tags: /_\, adot

Views: 311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this was on the spot not in the studio
u can do that with any artist.
Props!
props on the freestyle
Banks word play is the best its ever been but he doesnt seam to do as many punchlines anymore..
Everyone seamed to love eminems nursery rhyme punchlines on recovery..
all Banks needs to do is go back to the punch after punch formula and put empasis into his rapping then no one cud hate !! PLK !!
come on banks this is one of the beats that put you on you suppose to pay hommage and tear that s*** down
We dont freestyle for free n****
wats banks
hmm?
not his hottest joint but its good! "i shoot the birds @ the cops" no you wont banks!!! i hate when rappers tell lies!! hahaha
Stop bumpin these old a** threads

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Simplify commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post NYC Ticket Broker Selling Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Jr. Ringside Seats For $87,500 Apiece!
"For these kind of prices someone better get knocked the f*** out during the fight lol smh"
9 minutes ago
Kai Denninger posted blog posts
18 minutes ago
Bijou BAKSON commented on Tony Yayo's blog post Tony Yayo - Front Door [TI50]
"This' nice..."
32 minutes ago
Bijou BAKSON liked Tony Yayo's blog post Tony Yayo - Front Door [TI50]
33 minutes ago
Bijou BAKSON liked Tony Yayo's blog post Tony Yayo - Front Door [TI50]
33 minutes ago
Shilee AKA Hip Hops FEMME FATALE commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Jay Z Launches TIDAL Streaming Service To Rival Beats & Spotify (Video)
"This nicca & his bish was silent during all the marching. Hell Jay-Z was TOO big to even wear a 'I can't breathe' Tee but they both become very loud when it has to do with mo' money. TF? I bought only 1 Jay-Z album in my life…"
1 hour ago
Marvin Bernard commented on Tony Yayo's blog post Tony Yayo - Front Door [TI50]
"Yayo needs a better DJ; Whoo Kid is lazy; need someone to yell in the backround like DJ Clue and keep the listener hype; prime example is Clue yell "Clueminmati" during Fabs verses #GunPowderGuru"
1 hour ago
Quit Hatin commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kevin Gates Fights 3 Female Fans During Flint Concert. 1 Gives Statement (Video)
"He a b**** made N****. If this niga came to my city w that s*** he'd still be in my laid out. ya dig?"
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy