I know most of you can't relate. Don't trip...

Views: 1009

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

rofl first that taco-eatin muthafucka said he makes $20 an hour now u sayin' u make $30 an hour rofl....niggahs' livin' fantasy lives on thisis50.....guess im the only nigg' 2 keep it trill even on the net...
but on anova note this song jams......i can ride to dis...in my cadillac....yall know the threadmaker drivin' a Bugatti.....which color u got swift?

Lets put up the check stubs since you wanna talk. Better yet let's put up income tax statements.
This dude bipolar he was talking s*** bout 50's music the other day.
Conflict was fake from the start.

LOL!!!

I slept on "5". Never heard this jawn.

N*gga quoted Special Ed "I got a frog. A dog with a solid gold bone."

That Asian broad is SUPER BAD.

50 looks stupid with that fake a** blunt in his hand, same dude who claims he doesn't smoke or drink

Lmao you stay making IDIOTIC comments.
ain't nothing idiotic about my comment, the proof is the video. 50's a hypocrite just like Rick Ross
Now ur dissing ur favorite rapper officer Ricky, flash u so bipolar!!!
you sir are gay
^ This.
Flash damn bro you are reaching so hard. U know dat the song and video right so you go find a old a** video over a f***** blunt. Who cares if it's fake. Please go find a female or sum thin ur mind is married to 50 cent u need a break.

RSS

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Epitome liked NewMusic's blog post New Music: De La Soul - God It (Feat. Nas)
6 minutes ago
Epitome commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Kanye West Scrubs All Mentions Of Jay Z's Tidal From His Twitter As Company Begins Downward Spiral (Video)
"I think I remember 50 predicting that Jay Z getting into the music streaming business wasn't a good idea. Dude had so much business sense. But I don't fault JZ for trying to make it work. Sure he will give something else a try if this…"
18 minutes ago
Epitome liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent & Floyd Mayweather Jr. Officially Squash Beef: "The Original Money Team, You Gotta Love It." (Pic)
25 minutes ago
Epitome liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao Tickets Sell Out In 1 Minute
27 minutes ago
Epitome liked ChasinDatPaper's blog post 50 Cent x MTV: Talks Floyd Mayweather Jr, Justin Bieber On TMT, New Eminem Collaboration, Possibly Working With Zayn Malik (Video)
34 minutes ago
Epitome commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Papoose "The Family" DJ Self Freestyle!!
"I was in The Tunnel when Brooklyn niccas was wildin."
46 minutes ago
Poetic Killa liked Poetic Killa's blog post **NEW MIXTAPE** Dj Quizz & T.H.E. Honoroll "Graduation Of The Mind"
53 minutes ago
Poetic Killa posted a blog post

**NEW MIXTAPE** Dj Quizz & T.H.E. Honoroll "Graduation Of The Mind"

Mixtape made in 2 months time. All members were new to recording, producing, and engineering on ProTools. We aren't knew to music. That s**** in our souls......says The Honoroll but this masterpiece truly shows the talent that they all bring to the table and the forefront, check out their newest release exclusively on AudioMack.Com link is below.…See More
54 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy