I know most of you can't relate. Don't trip...

Views: 972

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

rofl first that taco-eatin muthafucka said he makes $20 an hour now u sayin' u make $30 an hour rofl....niggahs' livin' fantasy lives on thisis50.....guess im the only nigg' 2 keep it trill even on the net...
but on anova note this song jams......i can ride to dis...in my cadillac....yall know the threadmaker drivin' a Bugatti.....which color u got swift?

Lets put up the check stubs since you wanna talk. Better yet let's put up income tax statements.
This dude bipolar he was talking s*** bout 50's music the other day.
Conflict was fake from the start.

LOL!!!

I slept on "5". Never heard this jawn.

N*gga quoted Special Ed "I got a frog. A dog with a solid gold bone."

That Asian broad is SUPER BAD.

50 looks stupid with that fake a** blunt in his hand, same dude who claims he doesn't smoke or drink

Lmao you stay making IDIOTIC comments.
ain't nothing idiotic about my comment, the proof is the video. 50's a hypocrite just like Rick Ross
Now ur dissing ur favorite rapper officer Ricky, flash u so bipolar!!!
you sir are gay
^ This.
Flash damn bro you are reaching so hard. U know dat the song and video right so you go find a old a** video over a f***** blunt. Who cares if it's fake. Please go find a female or sum thin ur mind is married to 50 cent u need a break.

RSS

Upcoming Releases

Members

Example Searches:
music, girls, Bentley

Latest Activity

Lefty Q commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Brazilian Town Inhabited Almost Entirely By Women Between Ages 20-25, Looking For Single Men [Video]
"America is one of the only countries that places the month before the day. Every other country uses the day/month/year method. Compare the 1st pic and the 4th pic"
10 minutes ago
NetGuruINC commented on ChasinDatPaper's blog post Sean Kingston Sued For $1.2 Million By Jeweler For Non Payment On Real & Fake Jewelry [Pic]
"damn he want an extra million though? dont try and rape the man i mean damn he already running out of money obviously"
16 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper's 2 blog posts were featured
18 minutes ago
ChasinDatPaper posted blog posts
18 minutes ago
DocUKsta commented on Besir Esati's blog post G-Unit Plans To Release Another EP (Video)
"Paris kind of fell off to me musically so wont be surprised if she leaves. If she still with the Unit then i want her to step up the quality and the type of songs she works on. But at the moment she needs to work on herself @paul"
22 minutes ago
DocUKsta commented on G-Unit Promotions's blog post Thisis50 Poll: What's Your Favorite Track Off of G-Unit's 'The Beauty Of Independence?'
"this is way too hard!! we need big videos for Watch me & changes. like stunt 101 that sort of level because this is an awesome EP. So glad they are back working together again."
24 minutes ago
southside don liked G-Unit Promotions's blog post Thisis50 Poll: What's Your Favorite Track Off of G-Unit's 'The Beauty Of Independence?'
27 minutes ago
NewMusic's 3 blog posts were featured
36 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by 50 Cent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

© 2012   Created by 50 Cent.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Help  |  Terms of Service | Privacy Policy